This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiberon Bay site five minutes' drive from Carnac and its five beaches
- Waterpark with three heated pools, sauna, hot tub and wellness centre
- Bar, restaurant, shop, TV room, fitness room and many activities
It’s only 10 minutes by bike to Breton beaches from the Carnac site of Camping Côté Ô Le Rosnual, but you’ll likely want to hang around on site for quite some time.
For this family-friendly park is crammed with leisure facilities for all ages, from soaking in the sauna to puffing in the fitness room – and surely you’ll agree that sampling warm pastries for breakfast is a valid leisure activity when in France too...
Start off at the waterpark – for three heated pools of different sizes as well as a sauna, waterslides and a hot tub; if you need yet more submerging (oui), sidle over to the wellness centre to make your acquaintance with the hammam, Jacuzzi and second sauna, or to have a massage. Les enfants? They’ll be entertained at the kids’ club or teens’ club, or you can leave them in the hands of experienced babysitters (the teens will surely love that...).
Your leisurely options can (should) continue with lengthy time investigating the site food: a restaurant for eats, a bar for drinks, a takeaway service for hidden picnics and a bread and pastry order service for those warm French breakfasts. If you feel energy levels returning slightly, make your way to the grocery shop to procure your own supplies for the barbecue.
And if you feel your energy levels returning somewhat? Camping Côté Ô Le Rosnual is also home to active options including tennis courts and a football/basketball area, alongside a packed activity programme of sports tournaments, fitness classes, aqua gym, dancing, table tennis, pétanque, tennis and miniature golf.
And now, time to head out? Camping Côté Ô Le Rosnual's green setting filled with trees and flowers is close to the Brittany coast and famed megalithic sites: hire bikes on site to explore, or pick up tickets for tours of the Gulf of Morbihan and Belle-Île-en-Mer.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Menhirs, forests, festivals, family attractions… this part of Brittany has the lot.
Set off for Carnac for a look at the 3,000 or so standing stones here and a potter around the Museum of Prehistory which tells the stony tale. Then (or first, if the kids have anything to do with it), laze around the five beaches of Carnac – La Grande-Plage, Légenèse, Ty Bihan, Beaumer and Saint Colomban – which surely means one for each day…?
Other options recommended by the site team include more megalithic structures at Kermario, five minutes’ drive away; the summer night market in Carnac, and the zoo and botanical gardens at Branféré (50 minutes). The tree climbing park Adrénaline Forest has 18 adventure courses and three course nets, with activities for ages two and up.
- Does Camping Côté Ô Le Rosnual Carnac have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Côté Ô Le Rosnual Carnac dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Côté Ô Le Rosnual Carnac? Menhirs, forests, festivals, family attractions… this part of Brittany has the lot. Set off for Carnac for a look at the 3,000 or so standing stones here and a potter around the ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Côté Ô Le Rosnual Carnac?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.