This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping de Brouël welcomes you to the countryside of Morbihan in south Brittany, only 4km from the sea.
Facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, a playground and a games room. A grocery shop opens during high season. Here you will find fresh bread and pastries, ice creams and drinks.
The campsite is an oasis of nature with large shaded or sunny pitches and holiday homes.
Pitches measure up to 150 m² and are supplied with electricity.
We also have sanitary blocks with hot showers and a laundry room.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
Drive towards Nantes and take the exit signposted Ambon. In Ambon, follow the directions for Surzur and continue for approximately 1km. Take the first road on your left. We are the first campsite on your left.
- Golfe de Morbihan: 20km
- Carnac: 40km
- Zoo in Branféré: 6km
- Le Gorvello: 8km
- Vannes: 20km
- La Roche Bernard: 25km
- Rochefort en Terre: 40km
- Does Camping Le Brouël have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Brouël dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Brouël? - Golfe de Morbihan: 20km - Carnac: 40km - Zoo in Branféré: 6km - Le Gorvello: 8km - Vannes: 20km - La Roche Bernard: 25km - Rochefort en Terre: 40km Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Brouël?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
Latest arrival is 7pm - please give us a call if you are late.Read more