This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site in Mousterlin, 100 metres from the beach
- Close to lots of walking and cycle paths in a nature reserve
- Waterpark with waterslides, heated swimming pool and kids' pool
La Plage de Cleut Rouz is a family-friendly 3.5-hectare site in a nature conservation area in the small seaside village of Mousterlin. There's direct access to the beach 100 metres away, and lots of walking paths nearby, through salt marshes and sand dunes.
This is also a good place for cycling, with around 150 kilometres of designated bike paths in the surrounding area. You can hire bikes on site in summer if you're not able to bring your own.
There's plenty to do on the site itself: leisure facilities include a waterpark with waterslides and kids' pool (open through the summer from mid-May), an indoor heated swimming pool, sports field, playground, table tennis and pétanque court. Guests can also use the free wifi service.
You've also got a programme of activities on site, including sports tournaments, aqua gym classes and themed evenings three times a week, with entertainment that might include karaoke, pub quizzes or dancing.
In high season the on-site mini market opens to sell fresh bread, pastries and newspapers. At other times and to stock up further, there's a range of small shops in the village and a supermarket six kilometres away. You've also got a few restaurants overlooking the sea around five kilometres away.
Among the other amenities on site are a launderette, washing-up area and modern toilet block with showers and baby bathroom.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Take the Vannes-Lorient motorway and come off at the exit for Concarneau, then follow the directions to Fouesnant.
Once at Fouesnant, turn right just before the Tourism Office, direction of Mousterlin. Then head towards Plage de Cleut-Rouz.
Located on the seafront, between Mousterlin and Beg-Meil, the Camping de la Plage de Cleut Rouz is situated 4.5 km from the town centre of Fouesnant.
Attractions and activities nearby include:
– Golf Blue Green l'Odet: 7km
– La Forêt-Fouesnant (seaside village): 8km
– Kayaking, windsurfing, paddleboarding and sailing from Kerleven Sailing Club: 11km
– Château de Keriolet: 15km
– Cornouaille Botanic Park: 15km
– Aquarium, Fishing Museum and tourist train in Concarneau: 16km
– Bonobo Parc adventure park: 17km.
- Does La Plage De Cleut Rouz have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is La Plage De Cleut Rouz dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near La Plage De Cleut Rouz? Attractions and activities nearby include: – Golf Blue Green l'Odet: 7km – La Forêt-Fouesnant (seaside village): 8km – Kayaking, windsurfing, paddleboarding and sailing from Kerleven Sailing Club: 11km – Château de Keriolet: ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of La Plage De Cleut Rouz?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon