This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run campsite located near a pond
- Surrounded by forest
- Visit the numerous regional volcanos including Volvic
Camping l’Etang de Fléchat is in the Parc Régional Naturel des Volcans, between Mont Doré and Monts Dôme, in the Chaîne des Puys Forest. It is only 2 kilometres from the village of Orcival and 35 minutes away from the major town of Clermont Ferrand.
The site sits by the edge of a pond, ideal for fishing, swimming and kayaking (bring your own gear).
The campsite has a pétanque court and lots or room for kids to play. There is also a restaurant that overlooks the lake and a bar.
Other facilities include a facilities block with toilets and free hot showers as well as a laundry room with coin-operated machines.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Visit the Basilique Notre Dame d’Orcival via the oldest funicular in France and an ascent by cable railway to the top of the Puy de Sancy at 1886m of altitude, the highest point of the Massif Central.
Many volcanic sites and activities are available in the area. In Orcines, you can travel to the top of the volcano to enjoy views over the Chaîne des Puys, the plain of Limagne, Clermont-Ferrand and the Massif du Sancy.
At Saint-Ours les Roches, you can visit the crater of the Lemptegy Volcano and take part to an interactive tour by train or on foot. Always in St-Ours-les-Roches, families can enjoy a day out at the amusement park.
See also the Grotte de la Pierre de Volvic, the Troglodyte site de Jonas in Saint-Pierre-Colamine, and Saint Nectaire, a village built in the nineteenth century known for its cheese production.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does L'Étang de Fléchat have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is L'Étang de Fléchat dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near L'Étang de Fléchat? Visit the Basilique Notre Dame d’Orcival via the oldest funicular in France and an ascent by cable railway to the top of the Puy de Sancy at 1886m of altitude, the highest … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of L'Étang de Fléchat?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.
Si Heure d'arrivée après 20H00, merci de nous contacter.Read more