This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-placed to discover the Auvergne region
- Large castle and grounds converted into a campsite
- Lots of space and top-quality facilities available for guests
Château-Camping La Grange Fort sits 400km from Paris in the beautiful region of Auvergne, an undiscovered holiday paradise surrounded by extinguished volcano craters and mountains with rivers and waterfalls.
Welcome to a unique holiday destination. The castle and its garden here in Les Pradaux have been converted into a modern campsite which has top-quality facilities on over seven acres of land. Leisure facilities include an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a children's playground, a tennis court and a sauna.
On-site there are pool tables and a restaurant serving delicious regional food. Drinks are served at the bar and can be enjoyed on the terrace. Other facilities include toilet blocks with family and disabled-access. A laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryers can be found in the central building. The site is surrounded by trees so that the holiday homes, lodges and tents are protected from the midday sun.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Don't miss the opportunity for an active day out:
- cycling and walking tours and trails around the Livradois Nature Park
- fishing, canoeing or rafting on the Allier river
- Vulcania theme park
- Puy de Sancy (at an altitude of 1,885m) and its spectacular views
- the small village of Issoire
- Does Château-Camping La Grange Fort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Château-Camping La Grange Fort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Château-Camping La Grange Fort? Don't miss the opportunity for an active day out: - cycling and walking tours and trails around the Livradois Nature Park - fishing, canoeing or rafting on the Allier river - Vulcania … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Château-Camping La Grange Fort?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.