This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Located 30 kilometres from Agen
- Between Bordeaux and Toulouse, in the Gascony of Henri IV
- Quality and cleanliness for a holiday in comfort
The campsite Le Lac de Lislebonne set in the heart of an oak forest, welcomes you in a unique environment where the emphasis is placed on space and nature. The team offers high quality services for all fancies and all budgets.
Leisure facilities include a playground, a sports court, inflatable games, table tennis, table football, a pétanque court, and a satellite TV.
In July and August the team organises regular entertainment with concerts, themed meals, evening barbecues, and games for the whole family.
There is a snack bar, a bar, a bakery, a small grocery store with regional products, a free wifi zone, a tourist information point, toilets with baby cabin and accessible cabins (one block is heated out of season), a launderette, a library, and a games room.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Gascony is a region full of charm. It is the Country of Albret and Nérac, rich in history with their ancient stones and southwestern cuisine.
The village and all its shops is 3 kilometres away. Nearby you can also try archery, horse riding, find a multi-activity park (tree climbing, archery, paintball, canoeing, horseback riding, etc.), waterparks, and the Walibi attraction park.
- Does Camping Le Lac Lislebonne have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Lac Lislebonne dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Lac Lislebonne? Gascony is a region full of charm. It is the Country of Albret and Nérac, rich in history with their ancient stones and southwestern cuisine. The village and all its shops is … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Lac Lislebonne?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.