This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Lakeside site in the Gascogne region
- Natural pool and play area
- Restaurant overlooking the lake
Sampling regional specialties while sipping famed French wines Brulhois and Buzet, in a restaurant overlooking a lush lake in the spectacular Gascogne region… if the thought of this has you heaving a happy sigh, you're going to very much like Camping Saint-Louis in Lot-et-Garonne.
That lake is Lamontjoie, a place of stunning scenery (do have a squint at the site pics) as well as of fishing, kayaking and rather splendid sunsets that might have you heaving a most happy sigh over your wine glass too.
Cycling, mountain biking and horse riding are available lakeside; on site, the big natural swimming pool sorts out yet more watery action, and this family-friendly campsite also has pétanque and volleyball courts, a play area and a large communal space with board games.
Facilities include modern showers and toilet blocks, a launderette, a washing-up area and free wifi available throughout – if you ever manage to look down at a screen among these lakeside views.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
One could easily stay around the site for lazy days lakeside, kayaking, fishing or just lounging on the banks – but drives around the surrounding countryside will take you to some stellar spots without having to go too far.
Have a look first at the village of Nérac 14 kilometres away, to see its half-timbered buildings, Church of Notre Dame, Chateau Henry IV and the eighteenth century church of Saint-Nicholas, before a wander around the Parc de la Garenne or a lazy boat trip on the Baïse.
You'll likely also like the town of Condom, once an essential stopover on a pilgrimage path to Santiago de Compostela and home to a medieval Old Town, the Cathedral of Saint-Pierre, Château de Mothes and Château de Pouypardin; one should raise a salute to the statue of D'Artagnan and the Three Musketeers too.
The greenly good Jardins de Coursiana or Arboretum Coursiana botanical gardens of La Romieu ten kilometres away also come recommended in the region, while a drive 20km from base will take you to the museums, art galleries and medieval buildings of excellent old Agen.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Saint-Louis have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Saint-Louis dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Saint-Louis? One could easily stay around the site for lazy days lakeside, kayaking, fishing or just lounging on the banks – but drives around the surrounding countryside will take you to some stellar … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Saint-Louis?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 9 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 9 a.m.