This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Direct access to Moliets Beach
- Easy to get to popular attractions - leave the car behind
- Three pools, sports area, shopping area and restaurant
Saints alive, this is an exceptionally located site. Camping Le Saint Martin in Aquitaine's Landes region has direct access to the splendid sands (and pine forests) of the Atlantic coast's Moliets Beach, as well as nicely easy access to walking and cycling trails to delve into the sights and species of the Courant d’Huchet Nature Reserve. Plenty of other attractions are easy to get to without driving, so park your wheels up and forget about the hassle of directions, satnav and traffic jams...
St Martin is a friendly place with a relaxed and homely environment and has an indoor heated pool open for the entire season, two seasonal outdoor pools, a sports area, a pétanque court, a ping pong table and a TV room. The team arranges loads of activities in July and August including sports tournaments, a kids' club and things to do for teens.
The site also has good quality shops at its Espaces Le Saint Martin shopping area, where you'll find a supermarket, a takeaway and restaurant, and La Cafetière terrace – settle down here with a coffee, a snack or a cocktail while the kids get busy at the playground.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 sites)
From Bordeaux: head to Magescq on the RN10, then follow signs for Léon and Moliets-Plage.
TGV Paris-Montparnasse, alight in Dax (4 hours and 10 minutes). From the station, take the bus to Moliets-Plage.
Get ready to get busy among some smashing scenery: Les Landes is known for its spectacular coastline, its surfing and, like a lot of France, for its fab and tasty local cuisine.
The beach of Moliets can be directly accessed from Camping Le Saint Martin and is popular throughout the region for its huge expanse of sand, seaside golf course (one of France's top ten) and first-rate surf: if you're a beginner, ask for some lessons at the beach surf school. Hiking and cycling trails are also accessible straight from the site.
You could also get muddy at the local spa city of Dax, famed for its mud treatments for rheumatism and other ailments, or potter around Hossegor or Capbreton for the day, both within about 20km.
The communes of Bayonne and Biarritz are around an hour away, and if you fancy a trip across the border to Spain, you can be there in about an hour and a quarter.
- Does Camping Le Saint Martin have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Saint Martin dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Saint Martin? Get ready to get busy among some smashing scenery: Les Landes is known for its spectacular coastline, its surfing and, like a lot of France, for its fab and tasty local cuisine. ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Saint Martin?
Low season: arrivals from 3pm to 6pm, departures by 10am. July and August: arrivals from 4pm to 8.30pm, departures by 10am.Read more