This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful park set between Sarlat-la-Canéda, Montignac and Les Eyzies
- A 20-minute drive from the UNESCO-listed Lascaux caves
- Fishing pond fed by the Beaune river
Properly peaceful stays are up for grabs at Camping Les Tailladis, a fably friendly family site with a snug setting between Sarlat-la-Canéda, Montignac and Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil.
The site’s relaxing and laidback vibe will have you leaving lighthearted, while its terrace restaurant’s tasty à la carte menu, daily specials and handy takeaway service might well see you leaving a little less light bodied. Luckily, there’s plenty of space at the park’s multisports courts for taking care of excess calorie consumption, as well as lots of trails around the locale for horsey tours, promenades and scenic two-wheeled trips.
Aside from the above, more facilities come in the form of an outdoor pool and paddling pool alongside, as well as a fishing pond fed by the Beaune river. Otherwise, kids can keep themselves occupied by the park’s colourful playground kit, as well as by its ping pong table and large trampoline for brave bounces skyward, or by any of the site’s organised summer activities like canoeing, pétanque and football tournaments.
While the kids are off spending their energy among all that, grownups get to make their own fun mingling with other guests at live music and wine tasting evenings.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Caravan storage facilities
Les Tailladis’ local town of Sarlat – the capital of the Périgord Noir region – is a hugely handsome and well-preserved medieval settlement that’s primed for wanders among ancient alleys and passageways. Be sure to squeeze in a tour of its cathedral, its 15th- and 16th-century mansions and sculpted 18th century-style gardens while here – you’ll easily spend a whole day.
Another tiptop spot for a sightsee is the UNESCO-listed Lascaux caves 20 minutes’ drive away; troop over here near the village of Montignac for its collection of seven vast caverns. For more caves, Europe's biggest cave system at Roque Saint Christophe is a further 20 minutes’ drive from Montignac.
You could also go sightseeing from atop a horse, a bike or on your own two feet from near the site; plenty of bridlepaths and trails are available to explore around the site’s immediate locale. A forest adventure park is around 25 minutes’ drive away in Saint-Vincent-le-Paluel: head here for51 ziplines and 11 treetop courses, as well as a via ferrata climbing wall and properly fab paintballing course.
- Does Camping Les Tailladis have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Tailladis dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Tailladis? Les Tailladis’ local town of Sarlat – the capital of the Périgord Noir region – is a hugely handsome and well-preserved medieval settlement that’s primed for wanders among ancient alleys and passageways. … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Tailladis?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.