This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Right by the ocean
- Only 13 kilometres from Antofagasta
- Swimming pool
Camping Club Ruca Móvil is a friendly campsite overlooking the Pacific Ocean, conveniently located on the outskirts of Antofagasta, a city in the Atacama desert, blessed with the clear skies and home to many observatories.
The campsite has an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a solarium and a covered communal area equipped with picnic tables. There are showers and toilets available for guests' free use and a washing-up area.
The park welcomes pets.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Mountain biking nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Coming from the north (Antofagasta) turn right after the crossroad signposted Roca Roja.
The campsite is only 13 kilometres from the city of Antofagasta in the Atacama desert. Driving 65km north of town, you can visit the District of Mejillones, a small fishing village also home to a large number of seals, petrels and pelicans. There is also Tocopilla, a lovely town full of history facing the sea.
Hornitos is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful beaches in the Antofagasta region, 90km away from town. There is also La Portada, with its famous natural arch. If you are into modern art, visit the Tropic of Capricorn, a sculpture 13 metres high.
Closer to the site, south of the city, are the ruins of Huanchaca, vestiges of an old silver smelter.
- Does Camping Club Ruca Móvil have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Club Ruca Móvil dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Club Ruca Móvil? The campsite is only 13 kilometres from the city of Antofagasta in the Atacama desert. Driving 65km north of town, you can visit the District of Mejillones, a small fishing village also ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Club Ruca Móvil?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon