This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Large site close to the borders with France and Luxembourg
- Pool with plenty of room alongside for sunbathing
- Regional dishes and bistro meals served up at the bar-restaurant
Settle down in Belgium to be close to attractions in France and Luxembourg too, from the border site of Floreal Camping Colline de Rabais.
This Wallonian site in the Belgian province of Luxembourg covers eight hectares of woodland, on the outskirts of the town of Virton. Get active here at the several hiking and cycling trails around the site; at the courts for pétanque and volleyball, on the football pitch, or in the pool.
Prefer a more placid time? There's plenty of room alongside the pool for basking on sunny days, while the kids get stuck into the busy summer programme run by a professional team.
If you're of a curious disposition about local cuisine, you can check regional dishes out at the bar-restaurant along with a menu of classic bistro meals. For other eats, there's a snack bar and a shop, selling freshly-baked bread in high season.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Would happily use again.
Very friendly, plenty of room, very clean, great for kids
Staff helpful, Pool clean, shop well stocked, disabled toilet
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
J’ai beaucoup aimé l’aire de jeux pour les enfants le …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Bikes and maps are available on site if you care to explore the local trails and nearby activities and attractions: fishing ponds and the town of Virton are both within a couple of kilometres.
Just outside town, the Virton arboretum and nature reserve is a good option for a wander on a warm day, among the pines, cedars, alders and giant sequoias. Or take a trip to Torgny village (five kilometres), a peaceful place that's the most southerly point in Belgium.
History hunters have Fort Fermont, a bunker that was part of the Maginot Line, 15 kilometres away, and the 12th-century Orval Abbey within 20. Going back yonks more, the Caves of Han-sur-Lesse are a popular Belgian tourist destination, inhabited since at least Bronze Age times. Catch the streetcar to the caves from the nearby village of Han-sur-Lesse, for a guided tour finishing up in a boat ride.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||9 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Camping Colline de Rabais cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Bookings cannot be amended within 14 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Pitches: a €25,00 (R512,43) deposit is required on arrival and will be refunded on departure when returning the gate badge/barrier pass/toilet keysDeposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
Local city tax of €1,00 (R16,77) per person per night at least age 11 is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Colline de Rabais have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Colline de Rabais dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Colline de Rabais? Bikes and maps are available on site if you care to explore the local trails and nearby activities and attractions: fishing ponds and the town of Virton are both within a couple … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Colline de Rabais?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.