This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Pet-friendly site less than 1km from the stunning Leschenault estuary
- A 15-minute from the Ferguson valley, for fine wining and dining
- Top destination for dolphin spotting
Tiring of the go go go of modern life? Slow things down at Australind Tourist Park, 10 minutes’ drive from the town of Bunbury in Western Australia.
The area around Australind Tourist Park is a haven for sedate getaways: stroll along the shores of the Leschenault Estuary, go dolphin spotting at the Cut, relax at Buffalo Beach or on the beaches of Bunbury, or take a boat out on the estuary to try and land yourself some whiting or bream.
Back at Australind, grill your catch on the barbecue or cook it up in the kitchen, then chow down while watching the stunning sunset over the water. If you don’t feel up to fending for yourself, get coffee and snacks from the vending machines whenever you get the munchies or, for something more substantial, sit down at one of the many restaurants within 10 minutes of the site.
If you want a truly stress-free time, there’s no need to break your back lugging your entire wardrobe with you either – there are laundry facilities on site and no one’s going to judge you for repeating your outfits.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
The staff very helpful and friendly, nice and clean and ...
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Get a taste of the history and culture of this part of Western Australia with gallery and museum visits or a trip to Dardanup Heritage Park. Follow the Australind Heritage Trail to explore the architecture of the area, or join a Ngalang Wongi Aboriginal Cultural Tour to get a different perspective of Bunbury.
Loads of animals call Australia home, and Western Australia is a top spot for meeting them: get up close with roos and cockatoos at Bunbury Wildlife Park or get acquainted with the beasts of the deep on a dolphin spotting boat tour or a marine diving charter.
Grownups might want to grab their designated driver and do a tour of the many breweries and vineyards nearby – beer heads should put Moody Cow, Old Coast Road and Mash on the list, and wine connoisseurs should pop their wine-tasting corks at Saint Aidan Wines, Willow Bridge Estate or Harvey River Estate, all within 30 minutes of the site.
When you’ve drunk your fill, head to the surreal ‘town’ of Gnomesville, where you just might blend in with the red-cheeked – and capped – citizens.
If you’re lucky enough to have time to spare, make the trip to Perth – 160 kilometres from Australind – for museums and galleries, shops, restaurants, theatres and music venues.
- Does Australind Tourist Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Australind Tourist Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Australind Tourist Park? Get a taste of the history and culture of this part of Western Australia with gallery and museum visits or a trip to Dardanup Heritage Park. Follow the Australind Heritage Trail to ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Australind Tourist Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.