This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintained and peaceful site among pine trees and fresh air
- 100 metres from the Adriatic coast; 15 mins' walk to Qerret
- Garden, bar, hot showers and wifi; reception open 24 hours
Fresh air, pine scents – and a beach a couple of minutes’ stroll away: your excellent Albanian hol awaits at Camping Mali i Robit, in Golem close to the country’s western coastline.
Aegean seaside days are easily sorted from this clean and peaceful place, as the coast is about 100 metres away and the fine stretch of sands at Qerret is within 15 minutes’ gentle amble. To the north, head just inland for sightseeing at the famed site of Durrës, the splendid and ancient port city founded by Greeks all those aeons ago and home to the biggest amphitheatre in the Balkan Peninsula (yes, the Romans got there too).
Durrës is the second biggest city in Albania; the biggest, Tirana, is 50 minutes’ drive to the east about 10 kilometres from the Dajti Mountain National Park. Closer to home, Kavajë – another ancient settlement – is 10 minutes’ drive away and Bashtova Castle is 40 minutes to the south.
Camping Mali i Robit has a green garden to laze around in – preferably with a beverage from the site bar…? The reception desk is open 24 hours a day.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Dedicated shower facility per glamping unit
Dedicated shower per site
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Dedicated toilet per site
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Extra spacing in seated areas
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Caravan storage facilities
Gray water hook-up for caravans
Water hook-up points for caravans
Camping Mali i Robit is slap bang in the middle of Albania’s western coastline, so it’s a cinch to get along the Adriatic coast from here, staying Albania based or venturing north to Montenegro or south to Greece (you’re on an extended European road trip, yes…?).
Whichever direction you head in – north, south, inland or along the coast, def have at least a couple of days in Durrës (15 minutes’ drive), the most ancient economic centre in Albania. There’s loads to see here: start off at the Byzantine city wall or Durrës Castle, before a potter around the fifth-century amphitheatre near the harbour, then an afternoon – or a day – at the Durrës Archaeological Museum, the biggest archaeological museum in the country. The Aleksandër Moisiu Theatre, puppet theatre and Royal Villa of Durrës should be on your checklist too.
Then turn your attentions to Tirana (50 minutes), for at least another couple of days taking in the national science and historical museums, Albania’s National Library, the Art Gallery of Albania and performances at the city’s theatres. You’ll also need to save some time for coffee (and cake): Albania overtook Spain in 2016 as the country with the highest number of coffee shops per capita in the world.
And then? Also recommended by the Camping Mali i Robit team is the old cultural city of Elbasan, an hour and 15 minutes away; the UNESCO city of Berat, famed for its architecture (an hour and 25 minutes), and Apollonia, the ancient Greek city on the bank of the Aous river, an hour and 30 minutes away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Mali i Robit have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Mali i Robit dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Mali i Robit? Camping Mali i Robit is slap bang in the middle of Albania’s western coastline, so it’s a cinch to get along the Adriatic coast from here, staying Albania based or venturing north … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Mali i Robit?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime