This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly farm site just outside Cosheston with easy access from A477
- Tenby, Saundersfoot and Barafundle Bay within 15 minutes' drive
- Footpaths from site to villages, pubs, shops and Carew Castle
What a prime spot for pottering around Pembrokeshire – Lower Nash Farm is a pretty green space surrounded by gorgeous countryside but with easy access to all the area’s attractions (and there are many of them…) via a lane that links up to the A477.
That means it’s splendidly straightforward to get out and about to the likes of Pembroke Castle, Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo, Oakwood Theme Park or the beaches of Tenby and Saundersfoot – all can be reached with a drive of 15 minutes or less. On top of all that, you can also add to the list such things as walks on the Wales Coast Path, wildlife-spotting boat trips, adrenaline-fuelled days of coasteering and many other outdoor activities.
Or perhaps you’d like to stay local – there’s plenty of space to explore around the farm, and guests are welcome to spend time roaming around the more natural areas (including the mill pond and marsh area). There are lots of local footpaths to wander along too: either down to the village of Cosheston (and its excellent pub) or over to Carew Castle. You can also walk to the village of Milton for a fine village shop that sells bread, local produce and milk on tap and serves up takeaway fish and chips.
Back at base, facilities include bathrooms (opened for the 2021 season) with hot water included, a washing-up area and access to a fridge-freezer and charging points. Firepits and barbecues are welcome, as are well-behaved dogs (as long as they’re supervised and kept on leads).
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
The facilities, location and quietness
Spacious pitches with clean facilities. Fabulous location.
Our 3rd stay here and its easily the best campsite …
Lovely stay on a well equipped site
It was a fab campsite (owners are very lovely and …
lovely open environment, quiet and easy access off main road.
Clean, quiet, great facilities and location.
Very quiet and relaxed
Friendly owners, very relaxed, toilet and shower block cleaned regularly. …
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitizing stations
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
— 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Castle — 3.3 kilometres
3.3 kilometres Tesco — 3.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Pembroke Rail Station
— 2.9 kilometres
2.9 kilometres Lamphey Rail Station — 2.9 kilometres
2.9 kilometres Pembroke Dock Rail Station — 4.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal
— 5.1 kilometres
5.1 kilometres Milford Haven - Dock Entrance — 11.0 kilometres
11.0 kilometres Tenby Ferry Landing — 12.7 kilometres
— 57.0 kilometres
Follow signs off the A477 for Nash Church. The site entrance is just before the church on the right, before the gateway to Lower Nash Farm.
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Carew Castle & Tidal Mill: 55 minutes’ walk/five minutes’ drive
- Pembroke Castle: five minutes’ drive
- Heatherton World of Activities: 10 minutes
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo: 15 minutes
- Oakwood Theme Park: 15 minutes
- Manorbier Castle: 15 minutes
- Barafundle Bay beach: 15 minutes
- Tenby (beaches and boat trips): 15 minutes
- Saundersfoot beach: 15 minutes.
- Pembroke Castle (3.3 kilometres)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (4.3 kilometres)
- St Davids Cathedral (33.7 kilometres)
- Stackpole Estate (8.5 kilometres)
- Tudor Merchant's House (12.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2:30 p.m. –||10:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
|Arrive:||2:30 p.m. –||10:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
Lower Nash Farm cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Lower Nash Farm will debit the balance from your card 4 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 4 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Lower Nash Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Lower Nash Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Lower Nash Farm? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Carew Castle & Tidal Mill: 55 minutes’ walk/five minutes’ drive - Pembroke Castle: five minutes’ drive - Heatherton World of Activities: 10 minutes - Folly Farm … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Lower Nash Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.