This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Enjoy a stay at our family-run park situated on this beautiful stretch of Pembrokeshire Coast National Park coastline, ideal as a centre for walking and touring. With its unique position, the park offers superb scenery bisected by the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, enabling one to enjoy walking in either direction along this unspoilt coastline.
Touring caravans, motorhomes and tents are welcome. All pitches have electrical hook-ups available and most have access to the on-site wifi. Pitches are mostly grass and level or slightly sloping and there are some hardstanding pitches for motorhomes or touring caravans.
Our amenities include a small shop, launderette, small children's play area, games room with a pool table, television lounge, dishwashing room with microwave ovens and freezers for ice packs. The showers and toilets are modern and finished to a high standard with underfloor heating and the prices include all the hot water in the showers and basins.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Touring and motorhomes
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Haverfordwest Bus Station
— 22.5 kilometres
22.5 kilometres St Davids (Pembrokeshire): New St Bus Stop — 26.1 kilometres
26.1 kilometres Johnston (Pembrokeshire): Railway Inn Coach Stop — 28.2 kilometres
- Train stations
Fishguard Harbour Rail Station
— 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Fishguard & Goodwick Rail Station — 3.8 kilometres
3.8 kilometres Clarbeston Road Rail Station — 17.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 3.7 kilometres
3.7 kilometres St. Justinian Ferry Landing — 29.1 kilometres
29.1 kilometres Ramsey Island Ferry Landing — 31.3 kilometres
— 75.1 kilometres
From Fishguard take the A487 Cardigan road. After 1.5 miles you will see the signpost on the right. If you are using a satnav be careful not to turn before you see the sign as some systems will make you turn too early.
The Pembrokeshire Coast Path runs through the park affording walks in either direction with beautiful scenery.
Amenities within a few minutes by car include beaches, pubs, restaurants, numerous takeaways and a variety of shops. There are golf courses, pony trekking centres, watersports activity centres and many other attractions within a reasonable drive of the park.
- St Davids Cathedral (25.7 kilometres)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (34.2 kilometres)
- Pembroke Castle (36.7 kilometres)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (26.3 kilometres)
- Tudor Merchant's House (40.8 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Fishguard Bay Caravan & Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Fishguard Bay Caravan & Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Fishguard Bay Caravan & Camping Park? The Pembrokeshire Coast Path runs through the park affording walks in either direction with beautiful scenery. Amenities within a few minutes by car include beaches, pubs, restaurants, numerous takeaways and a variety ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Fishguard Bay Caravan & Camping Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: noon