This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
We are situated on the West Beach at Hopeman and guests have immediate access to the beach and rock pools. There are numerous sightings of dolphins very close to the shore as they pass up and down the Moray Firth.
Touring units have several different areas to camp and again have immediate access to the beach. Two modern toilet blocks serve the touring units with dishwashing and laundry facilities also available.
The park is family run and is ideal for families, couples and their pets.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Elgin: Bus Station
— 9.8 kilometres
9.8 kilometres Forres: Tolbooth Bus Stop — 15.2 kilometres
15.2 kilometres Nairn: Bus Station — 29.3 kilometres
- Train stations
Elgin Rail Station
— 10.5 kilometres
10.5 kilometres Forres Rail Station — 15.7 kilometres
15.7 kilometres Nairn Rail Station — 29.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Nigg Ferry Terminal
— 34.7 kilometres
34.7 kilometres Cromarty Ferry Terminal — 35.8 kilometres
35.8 kilometres Invergordon Port Ferry Terminal — 43.6 kilometres
— 41.8 kilometres
From the South & West leave the A96 at Forres towards Kinloss then on towards Burghead, on outskirts of Burghead join B9012 towards Lossiemouth. Turn left into Harbour Street down to Harbour and turn left 50 metres before Harbour into Park entrance.
From Elgin follow road towards Duffus, then join B 9012 towads Burghead and turn right into Harbour Street.
The Malt Whisky and Castle trails are both on our doorstep. Elgin has a modern swimming pool within the leisure centre. Hopeman boasts its own BMX/Skate park which is very popular with the young.
Culloden Battlefield is within an hours drive as well as the Dolphin Centre at Spey Bay.
Hopeman has various shops, takeaways and a pub so there is no need to travel from the park if you do not want to.
With the long summer days Hopeman is an ideal holiday destination.
- Glenfiddich Distillery (34.1 kilometres)
- Glenmorangie Distillery (40.0 kilometres)
- The Glenlivet Distillery Visitor Centre (41.2 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does West Beach Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is West Beach Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near West Beach Caravan Park? The Malt Whisky and Castle trails are both on our doorstep. Elgin has a modern swimming pool within the leisure centre. Hopeman boasts its own BMX/Skate park which is very popular with ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of West Beach Caravan Park?
12 noon to 7pmRead more