This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
This adult-only site has 35 pitches spread over 10 acres create the feeling of your own corner of the Highlands even when the campsite is full!
Spectacular scenery, the perfect place to relax and enjoy space, peace and quiet in the Highland hills.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
Lake and/or mountain
- Coach stations
Invergarry (Highland): Hotel Coach Stop
— 2.2 kilometres
2.2 kilometres Loch Lochy (Highland): Youth Hostel Coach Stop — 4.6 kilometres
4.6 kilometres Bunloyne (Highland): Junction Coach Stop — 11.2 kilometres
- Train stations
Roy Bridge Rail Station
— 20.7 kilometres
20.7 kilometres Spean Bridge Rail Station — 21.3 kilometres
21.3 kilometres Tulloch Rail Station — 22.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Fort Augustus Ferry Landing
— 11.9 kilometres
11.9 kilometres Camusnagaul Ferry Landing — 32.8 kilometres
32.8 kilometres Fort William Ferry Landing — 33.6 kilometres
— 69.3 kilometres
At Invergarry turn off the A82 on to the A87, towards Kyle of Lochalsh. Continue through the village of Invergarry for about one mile. Turn right on to a minor road signposted 'Faichem'. Follow the signs written in green. Turn right at our sign, Faichemard Farm.
This site in the beautiful Invergarry area is home to some of the most exciting activities to be found in the UK. From munro bagging to riding a gondola up Anoch Mhor near Ben Nevis, or even taking the classic steam train to Mallaig.
- Caledonian Canal Heritage Centre (11.7 kilometres)
- Nevis Range Cable Cars (30.2 kilometres)
- Ben Nevis Distillery (30.5 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Faichemard Farm Camping Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Faichemard Farm Camping Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Faichemard Farm Camping Site? This site in the beautiful Invergarry area is home to some of the most exciting activities to be found in the UK. From munro bagging to riding a gondola up Anoch Mhor ... Read more