This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Located amidst green rolling countryside
- directly on the Wild Atlantic Way
We are a family-run award-winning park in operation for over 40 years. We are based in the heart of beautiful west Cork in Ireland. Just two miles from Timoleague in west Cork which, with a small football pitch, swings, treehouse and a sandpit the size of the average kitchen means that the children have fun. It is just a few miles from the River Argideen for fishing.
Outstanding beaches within minutes drive, also bustling Clonakilty town, famous for its wide range of music. Beautiful Timoleague, with its historic abbey and warm friendly pubs and restaurants. Courtmacsherry - a picture postcard village offering sea angling, boat rentals, family activities, sandy coves, horse riding and amazing walks.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Jumbo tent sites
Medium (26-50 sites)
From Cork: Kinsale - Clonakilty R600
From Bandon: Clonakilty off N71 back to R6000
From Bandon: Timoleague R602-R600
Nearest bus station: Clonakilty (pick up available from Clonakilty to Sextons)
Nearest train station: Cork City
West Cork is almost a separate region in its own right. It begins at Kinsale, the gourmet capital of Ireland, and runs in a westerly direction to Dursey Island at the tip of the Beara Peninsula. Both landscape and coastline become more complex and rugged as you proceed westwards. It is festooned with little ports, bays, inlets and harbours and boats of every type and design are there, fishing, sailing and cruising...
Activities include walking, adventure, watersports and boat trips, craft shopping, horse and pony riding, fishing, towns and villages. Every town and village tells its own story.
See the West Cork Islands and uncover a world off the west Cork coast.
Savour west Cork at a food festival, find a beach all of your own, meet the locals and enjoy a pint and catch up on the daily comings and goings...look forward to meeting you.
- Does Sexton's Caravan and Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Sexton's Caravan and Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Sexton's Caravan and Camping Park? West Cork is almost a separate region in its own right. It begins at Kinsale, the gourmet capital of Ireland, and runs in a westerly direction to Dursey Island at the tip ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Sexton's Caravan and Camping Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: Anytime