This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
A fabulous park setting with sea views in a picturesque Park setting, sandwiched between the impressive coastline and the gorgeous Exmoor National Park. With a heated outdoor plunge pool with waterslide, you can also take a dip in the heated indoor pool - the site has plenty of activities to enjoy in the great outdoors and fresh sea air.
Close by the sea above a rockpool bay with pockets of shingle and sand, Doniford is a surprisingly green and open park, with sea views to the front, magnificent Exmoor National Park just behind and pretty wild flower meadows surrounding the Park.
Feel free to fill each day in just your own way. Every family is different of course, but a typical day might begin with a lazy lie-in or a family 'wake 'n' shake' session; it could be a morning in the outdoor pool complex with four-lane waterslide, or trying your hand at the crazy golf.
Lunch out at a great little pub or pop into our sports bar with café bar & grill menu. In the afternoon, try the tennis & multi-sports courts, explore Somerset or relax with a game of mini ten-pin bowling. In the early evening, enjoy a stroll on the beach, a sunset bike ride or a barbecue. Then head off to the ShowBar for a drink, live music and dancing. So, whether it's out and about or staying on the park, you're sure to have a great holiday at Doniford Bay.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Watchet: Railway Station Coach Stop
— 2.1 kilometres
2.1 kilometres Williton: The Egremont Coach Stop — 2.7 kilometres
2.7 kilometres Dunster: Dunster Steep Bus Stop — 9.9 kilometres
- Train stations
— 15.8 kilometres
15.8 kilometres Taunton Rail Station — 22.3 kilometres
22.3 kilometres Bridgwater Rail Station — 22.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
— 12.7 kilometres
12.7 kilometres Bridgwater Ferry Terminal — 21.9 kilometres
21.9 kilometres Barry Waterfront Ferry Terminal — 24.4 kilometres
Cardiff International Airport
— 24.4 kilometres
24.4 kilometres Bristol International Airport — 47.0 kilometres
Tropiquaria: 3 miles
Historic Dunster: 8 miles
West Somerset Railway: 9.8 miles
Minehead: 10 miles
Exmoor: 30 miles
Weston-Super-Mare: 35 miles
Animal Farm Adventure Park
Opportunities to hand feed and hold many friendly animals, plus an indoor play area.
Cheddar Gorge & Caves
A spectacular Gorge with the highest inland cliffs in the country. The famous Cheddar Caves and Cheddar cheese.
Wookey Hole Caves, near Wells
Britain's most spectacular showcaves, and home of the infamous Witch of Wookey.
East Somerset Railway
Steam through the rolling Mendip countryside by Blue Anchor Bay on a five mile round trip back in time.
Forde Abbey & Gardens, Chard
Explore a medieval house, and go trail finding through 30 acres of gardens.
Exmoor National Park
Explore Lorna Doone country and spot wild Red Deer and Exmoor ponies.
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (29.6 kilometres)
- St Fagans: National History Museum (34.0 kilometres)
- Millennium Stadium (34.2 kilometres)
- Dunster Castle (10.2 kilometres)
- Dunster Working Watermill (10.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Doniford Bay Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Doniford Bay Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Doniford Bay Holiday Park? Tropiquaria: 3 miles Historic Dunster: 8 miles West Somerset Railway: 9.8 miles Minehead: 10 miles Exmoor: 30 miles Weston-Super-Mare: 35 miles Animal Farm Adventure Park Opportunities to hand feed and hold many ... Read more