This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A working beef and sheep farm
- Back-to-basics feel
- Experience the natural beauty of the Purbeck hills area
Steeple Leaze Farm Campsite is set in the heart of the Purbecks and is a working beef and sheep farm with approximately 3,000 sheep and 300 cows. It is located only two miles from the abandoned village of Tyneham, four miles from Corfe Castle and five miles from Wareham.
The campsite has a back-to-basics feel perfect for those wishing to experience the natural beauty of the historic Purbeck Hills. You are free to enjoy open fires here. Facilities are basic but include wash basins and taps, two small toilet blocks and three showers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Corfe Castle: East Street Coach Stop
— 5.2 kilometres
5.2 kilometres Wareham: North Street Coach Stop — 6.6 kilometres
6.6 kilometres Swanage Bus Station — 12.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Wareham Rail Station
— 7.3 kilometres
7.3 kilometres Wool Rail Station — 9.0 kilometres
9.0 kilometres Holton Heath Rail Station — 9.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Poole Ferry Terminal
— 13.1 kilometres
13.1 kilometres Poole Quay Ferry Landing — 13.7 kilometres
13.7 kilometres Shell Bay Ferry Terminal — 13.8 kilometres
Bournemouth International Airport
— 26.7 kilometres
- The Tank Museum
- Monkey World
- Kimmeridge Bay and Marine Centre
- Clavells Café and Restaurant at Kimmeridge
- Corfe Castle
- Wareham Town (a Saxon walled town)
- Tyenham Village
- Lulworth Cove
- Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
- Corfe Castle (4.9 kilometres)
- Lulworth Castle & Park (5.9 kilometres)
- Lulworth Heritage Centre (8.8 kilometres)
- Corfe Castle (5.0 kilometres)
- Studland Beach and Nature Reserve (12.5 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Steeple Leaze Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Steeple Leaze Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Steeple Leaze Farm? - The Tank Museum - Monkey World - Kimmeridge Bay and Marine Centre - Clavells Café and Restaurant at Kimmeridge - Corfe Castle - Swanage - Wareham Town (a Saxon walled town) ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Steeple Leaze Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime