This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Seaton (Devon): Sea Front Bus Stop
— 1.9 kilometres
1.9 kilometres Sidmouth: Triangle Bus Stop — 11.8 kilometres
11.8 kilometres Bridport: Coach Park West Street — 22.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Axminster Rail Station
— 8.9 kilometres
8.9 kilometres Honiton Rail Station — 11.3 kilometres
11.3 kilometres Feniton Rail Station — 16.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Exmouth Ferry Landing
— 26.5 kilometres
26.5 kilometres Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing — 27.2 kilometres
27.2 kilometres Topsham Ferry Landing — 27.3 kilometres
Exeter International Airport
— 23.5 kilometres
- Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site (11.8 kilometres)
- Crealy Great Adventure Park (23.3 kilometres)
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (24.4 kilometres)
- Branscombe: the Old Bakery, Manor Mill and Forge (4.7 kilometres)
- Shute Barton (6.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.