This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Every day's a beach day...
Named one of the top Holiday Parks in the South West, Pentewan Sands is a Five Star Holiday Park in Cornwall with a privately-owned beach, two indoor swimming pools, excellent family facilities and a range of holiday accommodation. So whether you choose to bring your own Motorhome, Touring Caravan or Tent, or stay in one of our modern and well-equipped Holiday Homes, you can be sure that you are staying in one of the most popular, privately owned and family-friendly five-star holiday parks in Cornwall. Please note, dogs are not allowed at Pentewan Sands Holiday Park. However, our sister site, Heligan Caravan and Camping Park is dog-friendly.
Established for 74 years, this family run holiday park sits on a half-mile, privately owned beach in the sheltered waters of Mevagissey Bay. Whether you’re after a short break or family holiday, it’s the perfect Cornwall holiday destination. With a Visit England 5 star rating it has first rate on site facilities and amenities. Come here once and you’ll want to come again.
Open from 03/25/2022 to 10/29/2022
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for caravans
- Coach stations
— 5.7 kilometres
5.7 kilometres Holmbush Inn — 6.0 kilometres
6.0 kilometres Holmbush Inn — 6.0 kilometres
- Train stations
St Austell Rail Station
— 5.8 kilometres
5.8 kilometres Par Rail Station — 9.3 kilometres
9.3 kilometres Luxulyan Rail Station — 11.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Mevagissey Ferry Landing
— 2.1 kilometres
2.1 kilometres Polruan Ferry Landing — 11.5 kilometres
11.5 kilometres Fowey Ferry Landing — 11.5 kilometres
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 23.8 kilometres
From Newquay - take the A3058 to St Austell. From St Austell take the B3273 towards Mevagissey and you'll pass through Pentewan Village. Turn left into Pentewan Sands Holiday Park.
From Truro - take the A390 to St Austell. From St Austell take the B3273 towards Mevagissey and and you'll pass through Pentewan Village. Turn left into Pentewan Sands Holiday Park.
From the M5 - heading South on the M5, join the A30 westbound at Exeter. At the Bodmin roundabout, take the A391 to St Austell. From St Austell take the B3273 towards Mevagissey and you'll pass through Pentewan Village. Turn left into Pentewan Sands Holiday Park.
A whole range of excellent attractions can be found on the doorstep of Pentewan Sands Holiday Park:
Pentewan Sands Beach
Pentewan Cycle Trails
Lost Gardens of Heligan
Cornwall Watersports Centre
- Lost Gardens of Heligan (2.3 kilometres)
- Eden Project (9.3 kilometres)
- Truro Cathedral (19.3 kilometres)
- Trelissick Garden (19.6 kilometres)
- Trerice (21.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Pentewan Sands Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Pentewan Sands Holiday Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Pentewan Sands Holiday Park? A whole range of excellent attractions can be found on the doorstep of Pentewan Sands Holiday Park: Pentewan Sands Beach Pentewan Cycle Trails Lost Gardens of Heligan Eden Project Mevagissey Harbour Cornwall … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Pentewan Sands Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime