This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Stays on a small, dog-friendly site in a paddock surrounded by trees
- A five-minute drive to the town of Helston and Flambards Theme Park
- Within 10 minutes of Porthleven beach and 30 minutes to Lizard Point
If small and friendly’s more your thing than big and busy, get over to Wee World on your next Cornish hol. With pitches in a paddock surrounded by trees, it’s a restful site for warming up next to the firepit after days lingering in the stunning nature of this splendid southern English county…
Despite feeling ever so rural, the park’s position means it’s a five-minute drive to the centre of busy Helston for shops, pubs, a park and skate park plus a boating lake with a path leading towards the National Trust’s Penrose estate. The popular Flambard’s Theme Park is a five-minute drive away as well if you’re wanting to up the ante when it comes to activities…
Once they’re done with the rides, kids have a bit of space to roam around or play games at Wee World – ace if you need to keep small fingers occupied while you prep the barbecue. A couple of supermarkets are within a five-minute drive of the park too for stocking up on meat; make sure to grab a couple of cans of beers while you’re shopping for après-meal toasts when back on base.
A sanitary block with double showers is on hand at the park for splashing off the sand after days out on one of the lush local beaches like three-mile-long Porthleven a 10-minute drive away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Not a bad site for a short stay with clean facilities.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
- Coach stations
— 1.4 kilometres
1.4 kilometres Blue Anchor — 1.4 kilometres
1.4 kilometres Bus Shelter — 4.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Camborne Rail Station
— 11.9 kilometres
11.9 kilometres Penryn Rail Station — 12.7 kilometres
12.7 kilometres Penmere Rail Station — 13.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Helford Village Ferry Landing
— 9.0 kilometres
9.0 kilometres Helford Passage Ferry Landing — 9.3 kilometres
9.3 kilometres Ponsharden Ferry Landing — 13.9 kilometres
— 18.7 kilometres
18.7 kilometres Land's End St Just Airport — 29.2 kilometres
29.2 kilometres Newquay St Mawgan Airport — 42.0 kilometres
Once you’re at the nearby beach of Porthleven (10 minutes’ drive) sign up for watersports like paddleboarding then indulge in posh foodie options such as the Rick Stein restaurant. More shorelines to bask on are nearby too, with beaches around the student town of Falmouth about a half an hour drive and St Ives’ white sands – plus art galleries – 35 minutes away.
For seaside strolls closer to the site, the South West Coast Path is 10 minutes’ drive for windy walks with splendid Atlantic Ocean views...
Set off to Marazion for trips to the small island of St Michael’s Mount, accessible on foot at low tide; if the water’s in, a surf school is here to help you tackle the waves. Need to stock up on a board or wetsuit? The shops of Penzance town are half an hour’s drive.
If you’re more culture vulture than beach bum, the cliffside Minack Theatre (50 minutes) is a cracking spot to visit for a host of plays, shows and musicals experienced while soaking up the sea views in the background.
- Flambards (1.7 kilometres)
- National Seal Sanctuary (3.9 kilometres)
- Trebah Garden (9.8 kilometres)
- Penrose Estate: Gunwalloe and Loe Pool (3.8 kilometres)
- Godolphin (7.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Wee World have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wee World dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Wee World? Once you’re at the nearby beach of Porthleven (10 minutes’ drive) sign up for watersports like paddleboarding then indulge in posh foodie options such as the Rick Stein restaurant. More shorelines to … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Wee World?
Camping and touring Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.