This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set on six acres of south-east Kent countryside
- Four miles from the beach at Deal
- Clubhouse with bar, playground and sundeck area
Huzzah, it's the Kent coast. And huzzah, it's Sutton Vale Holiday Park, an amicable and well-maintained setting for Kent-based seaside hols.
Sutton Vale is about four miles from the nearest sands (and award-winning high street) of Deal, and is easily accessible to the historical landmarks of Sutton Vale as well as the rest of Kent: it's seven miles to 11th-century Dover Castle and a mere three in the other direction to Deal's 16th-century coastal artillery fort.
But some guests decide to stick around on site for large chunks of their hol instead… The friendly Sutton Vale team reckon it's sorted enough to do to keep the whole family entertained: there's an outdoor playground, and a barbecue and sundeck area at the clubhouse, which was newly refurbished in 2018.
The bar has a good range of locally brewed ales for the adults to sample while the kids get stuck into what's on offer in the amusements room (or play with the free wifi).
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 2.8 kilometres
2.8 kilometres Thompsons Bell — 2.9 kilometres
2.9 kilometres South Street — 4.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Walmer Rail Station
— 2.5 kilometres
2.5 kilometres Martin Mill Rail Station — 3.1 kilometres
3.1 kilometres Deal Rail Station — 4.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Dover Eastern Docks Ferry Terminal
— 8.1 kilometres
8.1 kilometres Dover Western Docks Ferry Terminal — 9.3 kilometres
9.3 kilometres Ramsgate Ferry Terminal — 15.1 kilometres
Kent International Airport
— 16.5 kilometres
16.5 kilometres Lydd London Ashford Airport — 39.7 kilometres
You might have heard the moniker 'Garden of England' for the county of Kent, and it's a right fitting one as England's oldest county has 180 of the green green things, including the famed ones of Lullingstone Castle at Dartford. The closest gardens to Sutton Vale Holiday Park are less than three miles away at Walmer Castle.
The little towns of Deal and Sandwich are a short drive from the park, as is Dover, famed for its ferries, its castle and its chalky white cliffs. Also recommended is a look at nearby Ramsgate with its marina, waterfront and beach; Broadstairs, with peaceful harbour at which to picnic, and Margate, in its scenic setting with many restaurants and bars.
If you'd rather investigate local heritage when on hol, you're in the right place, as Kent has more castles and historic houses than any other English region. Local highlights include Canterbury, with cathedral, castle and some of the oldest Gothic and Romanesque architecture in the land; a puff on the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway, and beastly fun at Port Lympne Reserve.
Activities nearby include horse riding a mile away, golf five miles away and the Betteshanger Country Park cycling track, within three miles.
- Walmer Castle and Gardens (3.8 kilometres)
- Deal Castle (4.4 kilometres)
- South Foreland Lighthouse (6.7 kilometres)
- South Foreland Lighthouse (6.6 kilometres)
- The White Cliffs of Dover (7.5 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Sutton Vale Country Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Sutton Vale Country Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Sutton Vale Country Park? You might have heard the moniker 'Garden of England' for the county of Kent, and it's a right fitting one as England's oldest county has 180 of the green green things, including … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Sutton Vale Country Park?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.