This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Campsite currently closed due to rain.
Coldblow Farm is located at the top of the North Downs with stunning views overlooking the countryside and surrounding areas.
As well as camping facilities we also have a small and large bunkhouse and an Eco Disabled Access Lodge which sleeps up to ten guests.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Wigmore (Medway): Wigmore Road
— 5.7 kilometres
5.7 kilometres Gillingham (Kent): Hempstead Valley Coach Stop — 5.8 kilometres
5.8 kilometres Maidstone: Chequers Centre Bus Station — 6.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Bearsted Rail Station
— 3.3 kilometres
3.3 kilometres Hollingbourne Rail Station — 3.5 kilometres
3.5 kilometres Maidstone East Rail Station — 6.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
— 23.9 kilometres
23.9 kilometres Tilbury Ferry Terminal — 24.4 kilometres
24.4 kilometres Wallasea Island Ferry Landing — 38.6 kilometres
London Southend Airport
— 31.0 kilometres
31.0 kilometres Biggin Hill Airport — 40.7 kilometres
40.7 kilometres Lydd London Ashford Airport — 44.1 kilometres
We have a wide range of local attractions including:
This Art of Mine Craft Centre
The Hook and Hatchett
- Leeds Castle (5.3 kilometres)
- The Historic Dockyard Chatham (12.5 kilometres)
- Rochester Cathedral (12.9 kilometres)
- Stoneacre (5.5 kilometres)
- Cobham Wood and Mausoleum (17.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Coldblow Farm Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Coldblow Farm Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Coldblow Farm Camping? We have a wide range of local attractions including: Leeds Castle Nature Walks This Art of Mine Craft Centre Chatham Dockyards The Hook and Hatchett Read more