This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Beach or Forest? Why not both? Hoburne Bashley is located on the edge of the New Forest and a few minutes from the Dorset coast. You can choose to explore the park and all the great facilities, head to New Forest for a bike ride or build sand castles at the beach. In the evenings you can be entertained in the licensed club with it's season long entertainment, have dinner in the restaurant or grab a takeaway. Stay in one of our luxury caravans with 32" tvs, iPod docking stations, bed linen, and fully equipped kitchens. You all have free use of the 9 hole par 3 golf course, so you can practice those tricky shots.
Plus this park has been awarded 4 stars by EnjoyEngland and has been Approved Family Friendly.
At Hoburne we are able to offer discounted vouchers to some local attractions - please do ask at reception when you arrive as these discounts can change.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
- Coach stations
New Milton: Bus Lay by
— 1.9 kilometres
1.9 kilometres Highcliffe (Christchurch): Lymington Rd Coach Stop — 4.6 kilometres
4.6 kilometres Everton (Hants): Bus Shelter — 5.5 kilometres
- Train stations
New Milton Rail Station
— 1.9 kilometres
1.9 kilometres Sway Rail Station — 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Hinton Admiral Rail Station — 4.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Mudeford Quay Ferry Landing
— 8.4 kilometres
8.4 kilometres Hengistbury Head Ferry Landing — 8.6 kilometres
8.6 kilometres Lymington Pier Ferry Terminal — 8.8 kilometres
Bournemouth International Airport
— 12.8 kilometres
12.8 kilometres Southampton Airport — 28.5 kilometres
- Paultons Park – Family Theme Park on the edge of the New Forest
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum, House & Gardens – a top visitor attraction in the heart of the New Forest.
- Bournemouth Oceanarium – from clown fish to tiny terrapins you’ll find them all here
- Adventure Wonderland – Family theme park, loads of fun and laughs
- Tank Museum – world’s largest collection of tanks and armoured fighting vehicles, plus you get to ride in them
- GoApe – Pretend to be a monkey at Moors Valley GoApe, lots of fun as long as you like heights
- Farmer Palmers – for the under children they’ll have a great day here
- Bulbury Woods Golf Course – for those who love the fresh air and a good round of golf, Holiday customers save 20% off standard green fee during their stay at Hoburne!
- Crave Valley Golf Course – a 27 hole golf complex where you can play to your heart’s content, Holiday customers save 20% off standard green fee during their stay at Hoburne!
- Highcliffe Castle (5.7 kilometres)
- Fort Victoria Country Park (11.7 kilometres)
- Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway (12.3 kilometres)
- The Needles Old Battery and New Battery (13.3 kilometres)
- Newtown Old Town Hall (18.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.