This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Wigton: King Street Bus Stop
— 11.5 kilometres
11.5 kilometres Troutbeck (Cumbria): Hotel Bus Stop — 13.9 kilometres
13.9 kilometres Keswick: Bus Station — 17.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Dalston (Cumbria) Rail Station
— 11.4 kilometres
11.4 kilometres Wigton Rail Station — 12.0 kilometres
12.0 kilometres Carlisle Rail Station — 17.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Keswick Ferry Landing
— 18.3 kilometres
18.3 kilometres Nichol End (Derwentwater) Ferry Landing — 18.6 kilometres
18.6 kilometres Hawes End Derwentwater Ferry Landing — 20.2 kilometres
Newcastle International Airport
— 91.2 kilometres
- Mirehouse Historic House and Gardens (15.1 kilometres)
- Castlerigg Stone Circle (16.7 kilometres)
- Cars of the Stars Motor Museum (17.6 kilometres)
- Wordsworth House and Garden (23.1 kilometres)
- Acorn Bank Garden and Watermill (30.5 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.