This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Ambleside: Bus Shelter, King Street
— 3.0 kilometres
3.0 kilometres Grasmere Coach Stop — 3.1 kilometres
3.1 kilometres Windermere: Rail Station Coach Stop — 8.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Windermere Rail Station
— 8.7 kilometres
8.7 kilometres Staveley Rail Station — 13.7 kilometres
13.7 kilometres Burneside (Cumbria) Rail Station — 17.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Ambleside Waterhead Ferry Landing
— 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Brockhole Ferry Landing — 5.0 kilometres
5.0 kilometres Monk Coniston Ferry Landing — 6.8 kilometres
Durham Tees Valley Airport
— 102.6 kilometres
- Rydal Mount and Gardens (2.9 kilometres)
- Dove Cottage and the Wordsworth Museum (3.0 kilometres)
- Brockhole - Lake District Visitor Centre (5.2 kilometres)
- Grasmere and Great Langdale (1.4 kilometres)
- Beatrix Potter Gallery (5.8 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.