This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
We are a quiet, family run site in the middle of beautiful moorland with picturesque views over the Aire Valley and beyond.
The site has a small children's play area, and there are all the moors for them to play on.
We are ideal for walking, bird watching, mountain biking, etc.
Our cafe is open on Saturday and Sunday mornings from Easter to September.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Shipley: Market Square Coach Stop
— 2.7 kilometres
2.7 kilometres Bingley Coach Stop — 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Guiseley: Library Bus Stop — 5.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Saltaire Rail Station
— 1.9 kilometres
1.9 kilometres Baildon Rail Station — 2.6 kilometres
2.6 kilometres Shipley Rail Station — 2.8 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Heysham Ferry Terminal
— 76.2 kilometres
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 8.8 kilometres
From A6038 Otley Road, at the Junction Pub, take the B6151 Baildon Road uphill to Baildon. Note, if approaching from Guiseley the right turn onto B6151 is quite sharp. At the roundabout, carry straight on and follow brown tourist information signs with picture of caravan and tent on.
Local for Bronteland and Haworth, Emmerdale, Esholt and steam railways - there are numerous attractions nearby.
- East Riddlesden Hall (NT) (6.3 kilometres)
- National Media Museum (7.6 kilometres)
- Bronte Parsonage Museum (11.2 kilometres)
- East Riddlesden Hall (6.2 kilometres)
- Hardcastle Crags (18.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Dobrudden Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Dobrudden Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Dobrudden Caravan Park? Local for Bronteland and Haworth, Emmerdale, Esholt and steam railways - there are numerous attractions nearby. Read more
When can I check in and check out of Dobrudden Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon