This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly farm site surrounded by the Northumberland countryside
- A 25-minute drive to two beaches and Hadrian's Wall
- Nature walk around the site; firepits available to hire; pubs nearby
Looking for a simple stay surrounded by the Northumberland countryside? Then bed down at Tranwell Farm Glamping, a peaceful family-friendly site 10 miles from the Northumberland coast and five minutes’ drive away from the market town of Morpeth. This off-grid site is a good base for tracing the historic Hadrian’s wall, roaming through local castles or simply a snooze on the sandy Northumberland shoreline (there are two beaches 25 minutes' drive away).
Feel pretty chummy with nature, as the grassy pitches are surrounded by trees. If you rise early enough, you may catch sight of a deer if you're lucky. Plus, there’s a leisurely nature walk you can take around the farm for more wildlife spotting.
Afterwards, put your feet up and sink in the countryside views (or clear views of the skies at night). There are firepits available to hire on site, a dishwashing area for guests to take care of any pots and pans and an amenities block for a quick freshen up.
And when you feel like a meal out, there are plenty of varied restaurants, pubs and cafés in Morpeth within five minutes’ drive of the site. Find several food shops five minutes’ drive away too for any snacks or extras you’d like to keep handy for on the go.
Open from 05/17/2021 to 09/30/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Hand sanitizing stations
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
Morpeth Bus Station
— 3.5 kilometres
3.5 kilometres Bedlington (Northumberland): Red Lion Bus Stop — 7.9 kilometres
7.9 kilometres Belsay (Northumberland): Coach Stop — 8.9 kilometres
- Train stations
Morpeth Rail Station
— 3.3 kilometres
3.3 kilometres Pegswood Rail Station — 6.3 kilometres
6.3 kilometres Cramlington Rail Station — 9.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
North Shields Ferry Terminal
— 23.4 kilometres
23.4 kilometres Newcastle International Ferry Terminal — 24.1 kilometres
24.1 kilometres South Shields Ferry Terminal — 24.1 kilometres
Newcastle International Airport
— 11.7 kilometres
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Morpeth (historic market town): five minutes’ drive
- Golf course: five minutes
- Whitehouse Farm Centre (tractor rides, playgrounds and farm animals): five minutes
- N1 Golf Centre (miniature golf and driving range): five minutes
- Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens (zoo): 10 minutes
- Northumberland Country Zoo (family-friendly zoo with play areas): 20 minutes
- Blyth Beach (sandy beach): 25 minutes
- Newcastle upon Tyne: 25 minutes
- Hadrian’s Wall (historic wall and walking route): 25 minutes
- Newbiggin-by-the-Sea Beach (rockpools): 25 minutes
- Alnwick Castle (archery and re-enactments): half an hour
- Northumberland National Park (hiking and cycling trails): 35 minutes
- Belsay Hall, Castle and Gardens (10.1 kilometres)
- Seaton Delaval Hall (15.8 kilometres)
- George Stephenson's Birthplace (18.9 kilometres)
- Wallington (15.1 kilometres)
- Seaton Delaval Hall (15.8 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Tranwell Farm Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Tranwell Farm Glamping dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Tranwell Farm Glamping? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Morpeth (historic market town): five minutes’ drive - Golf course: five minutes - Whitehouse Farm Centre (tractor rides, playgrounds and farm animals): five minutes - N1 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Tranwell Farm Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.