This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Popular with families, couples, canoeists, anglers, walkers and nature lovers, the 14 acre Park is an ideal base for exploring the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors.
Many people return year after year because of the Parks natural beauty and relaxing atmosphere.
The careful management of natural habitat encourages so much wildlife to thrive here.
There is a network of local footpaths around the area and the Ripon Rowel 50 mile circular walk passes through the Park.
The majority of our facilities are situated around the central courtyard area and the Pyramid toilet block on the Island and include:
Two fully equipped toilet/shower blocks with facilities for the disabled and
Laundry room with coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer
Washing up facilities
Free hot water/chemical disposal/drinking water points around the park
Information Room giving details of local attractions and places of interest.
Well stocked small shop.
*2013* New Corentto Soft ice creams and Slush machine.
Recycling bins for paper, bottles and cans.
Security entrance gates (closed from 11.00pm - 7.00am during the season).
Canoeist changing room (Please note: we do not hire out equipment or boats)
1 self catering holiday flatlet
8 Hard standing electric pitches suitable for caravans/motorhomes
45 grass electric pitches suitable for caravans/motorhomes/tents
45 non electric grass pitches for caravans/motorhomes/tents
50 Seasonal pitches
For an up to date tariff, please visit our website.
Find us on facebook.com/sleningfordwatermill
David Bellamy Gold Award
AA 4 Pennant site
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Ripon Bus Station
— 7.8 kilometres
7.8 kilometres Thirsk: Market Place Clock Coach Stop — 15.4 kilometres
15.4 kilometres Catterick Coach Stop — 20.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Thirsk Rail Station
— 13.4 kilometres
13.4 kilometres Northallerton Rail Station — 17.1 kilometres
17.1 kilometres Knaresborough Rail Station — 22.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Transporter Bridge South Side
— 48.2 kilometres
Durham Tees Valley Airport
— 35.8 kilometres
35.8 kilometres Leeds Bradford International Airport — 37.3 kilometres
The Park is situated on the A6108 between North Stainley and West Tanfield. The Park's post code is HG4 3HQ.
Lightwater Valley Theme Park and Retail Outlet is approximately a mile away and there are plenty of attractions and facilities in (or near) Ripon (which is 5 miles away) and Masham (5 miles away). Both Ripon and Masham have market days.
For drinking and eating out within walking distance, there is The Bull and The Bruce Arms at West Tanfield and The Staveley Arms in North Stainley.
Ripon, 5 miles away boasts a number of cafes, restaurants, shops, Banks and takeaways including Chinese, Italian and Indian. The nearest fish and chip shop is in Masham or Ripon.
- Fountains Abbey (9.0 kilometres)
- Jervaulx Abbey (13.1 kilometres)
- RHS Garden Harlow Carr (24.2 kilometres)
- Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden (9.0 kilometres)
- Brimham Rocks (15.2 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Sleningford Watermill C & C Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Sleningford Watermill C & C Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Sleningford Watermill C & C Park? Lightwater Valley Theme Park and Retail Outlet is approximately a mile away and there are plenty of attractions and facilities in (or near) Ripon (which is 5 miles away) and Masham (5 ... Read more