This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Rosedale Abbey is a hidden gem for those who enjoy the peace and tranquility of the countryside. The park is set in the beautiful surroundings of the North York Moors National Park, with walking trails aplenty through the magnificent countryside. On-park there are fantastic facilities for those who are camping, touring or using the pods. Sit back relax and have change of scenery while enjoying the wildlife that lives freely around you. The camping, touring and glamping park is open March-November.
Alternatively, enjoy the luxury cottages we have on-park. They sleep up to 4 and are very reasonably priced for the area. Many of our visitors return year-on-year to stay in our cottages. They are open all year round.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Goathland (N Yorks): Village Centre Bus Stop
— 12.1 kilometres
12.1 kilometres Pickering: Eastgate Coach Stop — 14.2 kilometres
14.2 kilometres Thornton le Dale (N Yorks): Bus Stop — 16.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Glaisdale Rail Station
— 11.4 kilometres
11.4 kilometres Egton Rail Station — 12.4 kilometres
12.4 kilometres Lealholm Rail Station — 12.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Transporter Bridge South Side
— 34.0 kilometres
34.0 kilometres Transporter Bridge North Side — 34.0 kilometres
Durham Tees Valley Airport
— 39.6 kilometres
Postcode: YO18 8SA
As you would expect of a park in the North York Moors, getting out and about is the key attraction! There are walks for experienced walkers, those who just like a medium length walk and ones for those with kids who might not want to toddle as far as some! Locally there is a small village with shops and cafes, plus 3 pubs all within walking distance of the park.
- The Moors National Park Centre (12.5 kilometres)
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway (13.7 kilometres)
- Dalby Forest Visitor Centre (15.5 kilometres)
- Bridestones, Crosscliff and Blakey Topping (16.8 kilometres)
- Nunnington Hall (17.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Rosedale Abbey Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Rosedale Abbey Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Rosedale Abbey Caravan Park? As you would expect of a park in the North York Moors, getting out and about is the key attraction! There are walks for experienced walkers, those who just like a medium ... Read more