This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Are you visiting Harrogate for the Tour De France 2014? Why not try out the camping facilities at Harrogate Railway AFC? We are only 300 yards from the main racing route which is due to pass on Sunday 6 July.
We have separate ladies' and gents' showers, toilets, and washing facilities; we also have a family washroom with shower and baby changing facilities. There is a licensed bar with a big screen television showing coverage of all TDF stages and World Cup games. We have free wifi in the clubhouse.
The club is within easy reach of the railway station and bus stops and is 300 yards from various takeaways/restaurants, supermarkets and a launderette.
Breakfast is available at a charge throughout the duration of your stay and hot and cold food will be available in the evening.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Harrogate Bus Station
— 2.4 kilometres
2.4 kilometres Knaresborough Bus Station — 2.6 kilometres
2.6 kilometres Weeton (N Yorks): Rail Station Bus Stop — 9.9 kilometres
- Train stations
Starbeck Rail Station
— 0.1 kilometres
0.1 kilometres Harrogate Rail Station — 2.4 kilometres
2.4 kilometres Knaresborough Rail Station — 2.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Transporter Bridge South Side
— 67.5 kilometres
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 17.8 kilometres
Travelling from Harrogate
Please follow the signs for Knaresborough. We are in Starbeck and you will see the railway crossing - when approaching you need to take the last left turning before the crossing which will take you onto Station View. Follow the road to the end where you will find Harrogate Railway Football Club.
Travelling from York or Knaresborough
Follow the signs for Harrogate and when you reach the Starbeck Railway crossing, continue over and then take the first right after the traffic lights. This will bring you on to Station View. Follow the road to the end where you will find Harrogate Railway Football Club.
We are one mile from Harrogate town centre and the famous Betty's Cafe Tea Room ad nHarlow Carr Gardens, with easy access to York and Leeds.
The campsite is 300 yards from Starbeck railway station from where you can travel direct to Leeds or York.
- RHS Garden Harlow Carr (5.0 kilometres)
- Harewood House (11.9 kilometres)
- Fountains Abbey (14.3 kilometres)
- Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden (14.3 kilometres)
- Brimham Rocks (15.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Harrogate Railway Football Club have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Harrogate Railway Football Club dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Harrogate Railway Football Club? We are one mile from Harrogate town centre and the famous Betty's Cafe Tea Room ad nHarlow Carr Gardens, with easy access to York and Leeds. The campsite is 300 yards from ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Harrogate Railway Football Club?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon