This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A members only site adjacent to the beach
- Site enclosed by willow trees ad wild flowers
With one part of the White House Beach Caravan Club Site adjacent to the beach and the other enclosed by attractive willow trees and shrubs, there's a pitch to suit all tastes at this location. In early summer the foreshore is a riot of colour with wild flowers, including the rare Yellow Poppy. Although Kessingland beach is shingle, Lowestoft is within easy reach from the caravan site and has a beautiful sandy beach complete with the lifeguard safety. The Sailors Home pub in Kessingland comes recommended and is dog friendly.
Recently voted best large attraction in the area, Africa Alive is just a short distance from White House Beach Caravan Club Site and offers a great safari park attraction for the family. Lowestoft Air Show takes place each summer and is sure to thrill the crowds with spectacular displays. Nearby Charmind Southwold has recently become a landmark for being the setting for the movie adaptation, "Iris", starring Kate Winslet and Dame Judy Dench. The caravan park is also just a few miles away from the Pleasure Wood Hills Theme Park, which guarantees a fun day out for children. Other not-to-be-missed excursions include taking a day boat on The Broads and going fishing or bird watching at Minismere. More nearby places to visit include the picturesque Framlingham Castle and the National Trust owned site of Horsey Windpump.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Lowestoft: Britten Centre Bus Station
— 7.9 kilometres
7.9 kilometres Beccles: Old Market Coach Stop — 12.4 kilometres
12.4 kilometres Gorleston: James Paget Hospital Coach Stop — 17.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Oulton Broad South Rail Station
— 6.9 kilometres
6.9 kilometres Lowestoft Rail Station — 7.5 kilometres
7.5 kilometres Oulton Broad North Rail Station — 7.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Southwold Ferry Landing
— 11.0 kilometres
11.0 kilometres Walberswick Ferry Landing — 11.1 kilometres
11.1 kilometres Reedham Ferry South — 20.4 kilometres
Norwich International Airport
— 42.0 kilometres
Please note that no arrivals are accepted on site before 12:00. From the North on the A12: follow Kessingland Bypass to the roundabout at the end of the dual carriageway; turn left into Whites Lane (signposted Kessingland Industrial Estate, Africa Alive); continue straight ahead; in about 1 mile at sea front (ignore no through road sign) turn right into Beach Rd (unadopted). Site entrance is on the right within 50 yards. From the South on the A12: at the roundabout at the start of the dual carraigeway (Kessingland Bypass) follow third exit into Whites Lane (signposted Kessingland Industrial Estate, Africa Alive); then as above. On arrival, please report to the site office on the main part of the site.
The Sailors Home pub, Kessingland, is dog friendly
Africa Alive family safari attraction
Lowestoft Air Show in the summer
Pleasure Wood Hills Theme Park - a great day out for kids
Day boat rides on The Broads
Minismere for fishing and birdwatching
Horsey Windpump, a National Trust site
- Somerleyton Hall and Gardens (13.0 kilometres)
- Fritton Lake Country World (15.8 kilometres)
- Pleasure Beach (20.7 kilometres)
- Elizabethan House Museum (21.8 kilometres)
- Orford Ness National Nature Reserve (37.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does White House Beach Caravan Club Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is White House Beach Caravan Club Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near White House Beach Caravan Club Site? The Sailors Home pub, Kessingland, is dog friendly Africa Alive family safari attraction Lowestoft Air Show in the summer Pleasure Wood Hills Theme Park - a great day out for kids Day ... Read more