This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small family-run working farm a mile from Upton Upon Severn
- Countryside base a couple of miles from the M5
- Toilet, electric shower and chemical disposal
You'll blossom among the relaxed and friendly vibe at Bluebell Farm, an Upton Upon Severn site a mile from the village and seven from Worcester.
This is a small and family-run working farm, set a couple of miles from the M5 so just the ticket for stopovers as well as a base from which to explore the Malverns. It has a portacabin with a toilet and an electric shower; chemical disposal, free wifi and a washing-up area.
The farm is a mile from the village of Upton Upon Severn, a small village in the Malvern Hills with restaurants, shops and scenic walks all around.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Had a wonderful night staying in this campsite, loved the space.
I have nothing good to say about bluebell farm not very friendly
From the manager...
if this is the case why did you not come and complain and ask for your money back and go and stay else where , I would have been here to great you but you did not have the manners to let me know your appox time of arrival ,this is what people usually do ,so had to leave after waiting and waiting, as we needed food for clients ,leaving my very sick husband to show you were to go
Great little get away site.
Farm atmosphere, locality to Upton and surrounding areas. Visit from ...
Price friendly farmer
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Malvern Wells: Hanley Rd Coach Stop
— 9.0 kilometres
9.0 kilometres Drakes Broughton (Worcs): Coach Stop — 9.2 kilometres
9.2 kilometres Tewkesbury: The Crescent Coach Stop — 9.2 kilometres
- Train stations
Great Malvern Rail Station
— 9.4 kilometres
9.4 kilometres Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Rail Station — 10.0 kilometres
10.0 kilometres Malvern Link Rail Station — 10.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 43.2 kilometres
43.2 kilometres Lydney Harbour — 45.5 kilometres
— 20.0 kilometres
Bluebell Farm is 1 mile from Upton-upon-Severn, 9 miles from Worcester and 5 miles from Great Malvern.
From the M50/M5 junction, follow signs for the A38 which is approximately 3 miles away. Take the A4104 and the entrance drive to Bluebell Farm is on the right-hand side of this road 44 meters after turning off the A38.
Follow an hour or two among the shops and old buildings on Upton Upon Severn with a pub or restaurant lunch before a further wander along the river and the surrounding village meadows. There are also boat rides at different times to Tewkesbury in Worcester: take a look at the town's medieval streets and 12th-century Tewkesbury Abbey (rather fab).
National Trust properties, Capability Brown gardens and historic houses are plentiful in the region too, like Croome Park, Worcester Cathedral and the Great Malvern Priory.
For walks and bike rides, take to the Malvern Hills as well as the many lanes and cycle routes locally, while if you fancy a showy activity or an event, the Three Counties Showground runs stuff regularly throughout the year.
- Croome Park (National Trust) (3.8 kilometres)
- Tewkesbury Abbey (9.3 kilometres)
- Malvern Hills (10.0 kilometres)
- Croome Park (4.2 kilometres)
- Bredon Barn (7.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Bluebell Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bluebell Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bluebell Farm? Follow an hour or two among the shops and old buildings on Upton Upon Severn with a pub or restaurant lunch before a further wander along the river and the surrounding village ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Bluebell Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon