This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
The Pearce Family invite you to Pillaton Hall Farm campsite, situated adjacent to the four coarse fishing pools with spectacular views over Cannock Chase and the surrounding farmland.
2011 saw new and improved toilet and shower facilities with Elsan point, with under-floor heating installed - as well as our new children's play area. We have also expanded the washing-up faciilties and the campsite now boasts its own shop, selling all the basics you need, along with fishing equipment, childrens toys, chocolates, sweets and freshly made donuts and ice cream. We also have a new small fryer hut where you can purchase from our pizza oven, burgers, chips, etc.
Well behaved dogs welcome and there is a dedicated dog walking area. Other facilities include disabled access to toilets, fishing pools, meat deliveries from the local butcher, takeaway deliveries and electric bike hire on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Penkridge Coach Stop
— 2.2 kilometres
2.2 kilometres Cannock Bus Station — 4.8 kilometres
4.8 kilometres Stafford: Station Rd Coach Stop — 10.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Penkridge Rail Station
— 2.3 kilometres
2.3 kilometres Cannock Rail Station — 5.5 kilometres
5.5 kilometres Hednesford Rail Station — 5.8 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 97.6 kilometres
Birmingham International Airport
— 37.9 kilometres
37.9 kilometres Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1 — 37.9 kilometres
37.9 kilometres Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 38.1 kilometres
Pillaton Hall Farm is located just outside the village of Penkridge on the B5012 between Penkridge and Cannock.
Penkridge is located off the A449 between Junction 12 and 13 of the M6.
Signposts will lead you off either motorway junction straight to Penkridge. Once you come to Penkridge you will see sign posts towards Cannock (B5012). Follow that road and go past Wolgarston High School. After another half a mile you will see the sign Pillaton Hall Farm on the right.
Penkridge, the village located only a ten-minute walk from the site, holds all the amenities needed, along with a regular and very popular market. Alton Towers is only half an hour away by car and is a great day out for children and adults alike. Penkridge Golf Club is only a two-minute drive, and has a driving range and 18-hole golf course. Shugborough Hall, the local National Trust property is located close by, with a working farm for the children to experience along with beautiful established gardens for the adults to enjoy. And not forgetting Cannock Chase, 5,000 acres of forest for you to explore on foot, bike or horseback right on our doorstep.
- Boscobel House & the Royal Oak (11.5 kilometres)
- Royal Air Force Museum Cosford (17.1 kilometres)
- Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum & Bookshop (17.9 kilometres)
- Moseley Old Hall (8.9 kilometres)
- Shugborough Estate (9.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Pillaton Hall Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pillaton Hall Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pillaton Hall Farm? Penkridge, the village located only a ten-minute walk from the site, holds all the amenities needed, along with a regular and very popular market. Alton Towers is only half an hour away ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Pillaton Hall Farm?