This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet site surrounded by fields bordering the Shropshire Hills
- A 15-minute drive from Bridgnorth for boat trips and the steam railway
- Activity centre with quad bikes and zipwires within 15 minutes' drive
Meadows, fields and moors, ancient castles and industrial history, river fishing and foodie destinations… that can surely mean one thing: Shropshire.
And you can get most of the above under your belt from your comfy base at Corve Barn Farm Mobile Home Park. It’s a former working farm on the edge of the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and yes, it’s pretty outstanding: fields and trees surround the park, and in the distance Brown Clee Hill hints at all the grand outdoor stuff you can get up to.
The caravans here are spacious and comfy with bathrooms and well-equipped kitchens; seating areas, communal barbecues and plenty of wide and safe green spaces for the kids to run about in are all outside. Round and about, there’s a popular pub with food in Brockton, five minutes’ drive or half an hour’s walk away and more opportunities for grog, grub and shopping in Much Wenlock (15 minutes’ drive).
Once fed and watered, you can get out and wander, a quick way to the wilderness being the 10-minute drive to Wenlock Edge: this limestone ridge running for just under 20 miles to Ironbridge is surrounded by paths for family rambles and hefty hikes alike.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Caravan was excellent and fully equipped
Lovely quiet site , friendly owners , caravan had everything …
The friendliness of the owners and the fact that they …
Great site which we have already booked to revisit
Would come back for the location. Lovely local towns.
Excellent site with beautiful country views. A*
we stayed in a lovely caravan with everything we needed …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 18.3 kilometres
18.3 kilometres Bus Station — 21.7 kilometres
21.7 kilometres Rural Cottages — 26.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Church Stretton Rail Station
— 13.9 kilometres
13.9 kilometres Wellington (Shropshire) Rail Station — 18.8 kilometres
18.8 kilometres Telford Central Rail Station — 19.0 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 90.9 kilometres
Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2
— 59.7 kilometres
If your calves are still up for a challenge, join the Severn Way at Bridgnorth (15 minutes’ drive), roughly halfway along its route from mid-Wales down to Bristol, or tramp the heaths and moors to the top of the Long Mynd plateau for views stretching similarly far (half an hour's drive to the car park).
For more energetic kinds of outdoor adventure, The Edge Adventure Activities Centre (15 minutes) serves up a pulse-racing mix of quad biking, zipwires, Segway rides and archery, while River Severn sailors can hire canoes and kayaks 20 minutes away at Bridgnorth and Ironbridge.
Bridgnorth is worth the trip whatever your passion, for a day around a handsome old river settlement with a castle, a funicular railway linking the top and bottom halves of town, and the last (or first) stop on the Severn Valley Railway: get yourself a berth on this heritage steam line for a 16-mile trip to Kidderminster through Shropshire’s finest countryside. To delve further into history, head to Ironbridge (15 minutes' drive) for a multitude of museums devoted to the area’s industrial past.
For those feeling peckish after all that (and who wouldn’t?) the foodie mecca of Ludlow is half an hour from the site. Top tip: pick up a gourmet picnic around the town then scoff it on the castle walls.
- Much Wenlock Priory (6.8 kilometres)
- Enginuity (12.0 kilometres)
- Ironbridge Gorge Museums (12.3 kilometres)
- Wilderhope Manor (5.1 kilometres)
- Carding Mill Valley and the Shropshire Hills (15.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Corve Barn Farm Mobile Home Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Corve Barn Farm Mobile Home Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Corve Barn Farm Mobile Home Park? If your calves are still up for a challenge, join the Severn Way at Bridgnorth (15 minutes’ drive), roughly halfway along its route from mid-Wales down to Bristol, or tramp the heaths … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Corve Barn Farm Mobile Home Park?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.