This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Just over a mile from the city centre, this site is the perfect base for visiting the beautiful university city of Oxford. Guests can easily discover the university by visiting its colleges, including Christ Church college and its cathedral. There is also the University of Oxford Botanic Garden which is a hidden treasure and a host of historic buildings to admire.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
- Coach stations
Oxford: St Clements Coach Stop
— 2.2 kilometres
2.2 kilometres Oxford: High Street Coach Stop — 2.4 kilometres
2.4 kilometres Oxford Bus Station Gloucester Green — 2.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Oxford Rail Station
— 2.8 kilometres
2.8 kilometres Radley Rail Station — 5.1 kilometres
5.1 kilometres Culham Rail Station — 8.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Shepperton Ferry Landing
— 67.3 kilometres
London Oxford Airport
— 12.1 kilometres
- Christ Church Cathedral (2.1 kilometres)
- Modern Art Oxford (2.2 kilometres)
- University of Oxford Botanic Garden (2.2 kilometres)
- Priory Cottages (13.7 kilometres)
- Boarstall Duck Decoy (14.9 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.