This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Whittlebury Park provides camping all year round, and parking for all of the major race meetings with direct pedestrian access into Silverstone Circuit.
Our facilities vary depending on how many people have pre-booked for an event.
• Fully licensed bar/restaurant,
• Flushing toilets
A limited number of electrical hook-ups are available. Please call to check availability 01327850071
Additional Facilities for British Grand Prix & Moto Grand Prix:
• Choice of 4 different bars ranging from a Beer Tent with live band/DJ to an
a la carte restaurant & carvery on Sunday (booking advised).
• Merchandise stand
• Tented village
Our Championship golf courses are open to the public. Visitors are welcome to play subject to wearing the appropriate golf clothing and adhering to the rules of the course. It is recommended that Tee times
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Grafton Regis: Northampton Road Coach Stop
— 7.6 kilometres
7.6 kilometres Buckingham: High Street Coach Stop — 9.0 kilometres
9.0 kilometres Roade: London Road Churchcroft Coach Stop — 11.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Wolverton Rail Station
— 13.4 kilometres
13.4 kilometres Milton Keynes Central Rail Station — 16.2 kilometres
16.2 kilometres Northampton Rail Station — 18.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
— 82.4 kilometres
London Oxford Airport
— 35.2 kilometres
35.2 kilometres Coventry Airport — 45.6 kilometres
45.6 kilometres London Luton Airport — 48.2 kilometres
The best Sat Nav post code to use is NN12 8XW.
Whittlebury Park is located in the heart of rural Northamptonshire, yet is just 10 minutes from Junction 15A of the M1 motorway.
Exit the M1 (11miles) at J15A. Take the A43 dual carriageway towards oxford/Silverstone. After 9 miles turn left onto the A413 signposted Buckingham/Whittlebury. Drive through Whittlebury village to the far side and turn right into Whittlebury Park.
Whittlebury Park is the closest campsite to the world famous Silverstone circuit with the best facilities in the area. We are also a 10 minute drive away from Towcester Race Course.
- Silverstone Circuit (1.7 kilometres)
- Stowe Landscape Gardens (5.9 kilometres)
- National Waterways Museum -Stoke Bruerne (8.8 kilometres)
- Stowe Landscape Gardens (5.8 kilometres)
- Buckingham Chantry Chapel (9.1 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Whittlebury Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Whittlebury Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Whittlebury Park? Nearby Attractions Whittlebury Park is the closest campsite to the world famous Silverstone circuit with the best facilities in the area. We are also a 10 minute drive away from Towcester Race … Read more