This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Willow Tree Farm Adult Only Touring Caravan Site and Fishery. Licensed by ELDC for 15 touring caravans. A well stocked fishing lake is yards from your pitch with Mirror Common and Grass Carp, Tench, Perch and Gudgeon plus Brian the Fantail Goldfish.
Sutton on Sea is a small unspoilt town, the promenade runs North to Mablethorpe, and in the other direction to Huttoft. There is a Post Office with free cash withdrawal Link Machine. Spar, Take-aways, Resturants, Pubs and independant trading shops
Many visitors to the area bring their cycles to tour the area which is mainly flat. Dogs are welcome on the site but must be kept on a lead at alll times.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 sites)
Lake and/or mountain
- Coach stations
Sutton on Sea: Broadway Coach Stop
— 2.2 kilometres
2.2 kilometres Huttoft (Lincs): Parish Hall Coach Stop — 3.2 kilometres
3.2 kilometres Mablethorpe Coach Station — 5.3 kilometres
- Train stations
Skegness Rail Station
— 17.2 kilometres
17.2 kilometres Thorpe Culvert Rail Station — 19.5 kilometres
19.5 kilometres Havenhouse Rail Station — 19.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 60.3 kilometres
— 52.3 kilometres
Mablethorpe is a short drive away with an abundance of Restaurants, Pubs and entertainment arcades. Lidl and Co-operative Supermarkets and Sea-side shops and stalls.
Further afield are Louth, Skegness, Cleethorpes Horncastle all have their own character and attractions.
- Gunby Hall (13.8 kilometres)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (16.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Willow Tree Farm Caravan Site and Fishery have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Willow Tree Farm Caravan Site and Fishery dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Willow Tree Farm Caravan Site and Fishery? Mablethorpe is a short drive away with an abundance of Restaurants, Pubs and entertainment arcades. Lidl and Co-operative Supermarkets and Sea-side shops and stalls. Further afield are Louth, Skegness, Cleethorpes Horncastle all ... Read more