This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful holiday park spread over 30 acres; a mile from Burgh le Marsh
- A 10-minute drive from Skegness beach and Lincolnshire Wolds
- Four-acre fishing lake on site; private hot tub for each lodge
Fishing, coastal and country explores or just chilling out in a private hot tub – all are sorted at Home Farm Park, a spacious north Lincolnshire site spread across 30 acres of rural land with a large lake.
A mile from Burgh le Marsh, this is a handy spot both for beachcombers (with the sands of Skegness and Ingoldmells about a 10-minute drive away) and folk who want to spend some outdoor time in the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (10 minutes).
Angling types – and those who’d like to hone their fishing skills – are particularly well catered for here too, as the park’s four-acre lake is packed with carp, roach, tench and barbel, some of which have been hauled out weighing a sizeable 20lb. There’s a small charge for fishing here and at the sister park up the road if you fancy a change of scenery. Wheelchair-accessible pegs are available, so all guests can try their luck.
So that’s the angling covered, but how about the accommodation? The park’s lodges are all smart, well-equipped numbers that come with central heating, a comfy lounge and a kitchen containing all the bits you’ll need – including a dishwasher and a washing machine.
The highlight, however, is surely the private hot tub set up on the deck area outside each lodge: an excellent place to soothe any stresses you may have brought away on your hols.
This park is also convenient in terms of the practicalities: a 20-minute stroll gets you into the village centre for a small supermarket, a chippie, a butcher, a bakery and a couple of pubs.
Open from 04/12/2021 to 12/31/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent, highly recommended
Brilliant time away
From the manager...
On the letter we sent you it did state check in was currently from 4pm, as the cleaners were still on site cleaning on your arrival, as we did let you in early this meant final checks were not done in the lodge you were staying in hence some of the inventory was missing. If you had mentioned this when talking to us daily we could of easily rectified this for you.
Excellent site with super clean and well stocked lodge. We …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
- Coach stations
Ingoldmells Bus Station
— 6.3 kilometres
6.3 kilometres Skegness: Coach Station — 6.3 kilometres
6.3 kilometres Skegness: Butlins South Car Park Coach Stop — 6.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Thorpe Culvert Rail Station
— 6.0 kilometres
6.0 kilometres Havenhouse Rail Station — 6.1 kilometres
6.1 kilometres Skegness Rail Station — 6.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 46.7 kilometres
46.7 kilometres King's Lynn Ferry Landing — 46.8 kilometres
— 61.1 kilometres
Get out of the water and over to Gunby Hall estate and gardens (five minutes’ drive) for historical explores or dive deep into the countryside if it’s fresh air you’re after: hillwalking in the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty starts from 10 minutes away.
Prefer to swap green scenery for sand? Set off for the beach at Skegness and check out the seal sanctuary and aquarium (10 minutes) in the famed northern resort too. Wilder parts of the coast are also accessible nearby, including around nature reserves like Gibraltar Point and the North Sea Observatory (both 15 minutes).
Eager to embark on organised activities? Get to a local golf course within 10 minutes, try the rides at Fantasy Island theme park (10 minutes) or amble with the animals in the Lincolnshire Wildlife Park (20 minutes).
- Sandringham (42.0 kilometres)
- Holkham Hall (44.1 kilometres)
- Houghton Hall (46.7 kilometres)
- Gunby Hall (4.0 kilometres)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (6.2 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Home Farm Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Home Farm Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Home Farm Park? Get out of the water and over to Gunby Hall estate and gardens (five minutes’ drive) for historical explores or dive deep into the countryside if it’s fresh air you’re after: hillwalking … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Home Farm Park?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.