This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Whatoff Lodge is a quiet site on a working farm with lovely views of the Charnwood countryside. The site is a large field with plenty of room. We have modern showers and toilets and washing up area. A recent addition is an indoor room with wood burning stove suitable for functions, meetings or relaxing.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Loughborough: The Rushes Coach Stop
— 4.3 kilometres
4.3 kilometres Leicester: St Margaret's Bus Station — 11.5 kilometres
11.5 kilometres Leicester: Charles Street Coach Stop — 12.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Barrow upon Soar Rail Station
— 3.3 kilometres
3.3 kilometres Loughborough (Leics) Rail Station — 4.7 kilometres
4.7 kilometres Sileby Rail Station — 5.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 106.6 kilometres
East Midlands Airport
— 13.8 kilometres
13.8 kilometres Coventry Airport — 45.4 kilometres
From the South
Leave M1 at Junction 21a on A46 then A6 Loughborough. On A6 go straight on at first roundabout. Turn left at second roundabout and turn right at first traffic lights (Woodhouse B591). Go up the hill and over railway bridge. The entrance is 50 metres after the bridge on the right.
From the North
Leave M1 at Junction 23 (A512 towards Loughborough). Turn right at first traffic lights (sp Nanpantan). Straight across next traffic lights then left at T junction towards Woodhouse. Continue down the hill. Just before you reach the Quorn sign the entrance is on the left.
Charnwood Forest and Great Central Railway are both in walking distance.
Other attractions further afield include Bosworth battle field, Bradgate Park and the home of Lady Jane Grey, Belvoir castle, Swithland Reservoir (great for bird watchers) plus the attractions of Leicester and Nottingham.
- National Space Centre (10.1 kilometres)
- Castle Donington Museum (15.3 kilometres)
- Calke Abbey (18.5 kilometres)
- Staunton Harold Church (16.4 kilometres)
- Calke Abbey (20.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Whatoff Lodge Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Whatoff Lodge Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Whatoff Lodge Farm? Charnwood Forest and Great Central Railway are both in walking distance. Other attractions further afield include Bosworth battle field, Bradgate Park and the home of Lady Jane Grey, Belvoir castle, Swithland Reservoir ... Read more