This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Clover Fields is a family owned, "Adult Only" touring park located on the outskirts of the beautiful Derbyshire Spa town of Buxton, within easy reach of the magnificent Peak District National Park.
Our caravan/motorhome pitches are level, part hard standing, part grass, with 16amp electric hook up and fresh water tap. The hedges define the pitches and create a sense of privacy.
New for 2014 we are now offering large tent pitches with electric and water hook up!
We take great pride in providing our guests with a "get away from it all" style of touring park which allows everyone to relax and take in the gentle countryside in peaceful surroundings with little or nothing to distract them.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Buxton: Market Place Coach Stop
— 3.3 kilometres
3.3 kilometres Bakewell Coach Stop — 14.4 kilometres
14.4 kilometres New Mills: Newtown Swan Hotel Coach Stop — 16.4 kilometres
- Train stations
Buxton Rail Station
— 3.7 kilometres
3.7 kilometres Dove Holes Rail Station — 7.7 kilometres
7.7 kilometres Chapel-en-le-Frith Rail Station — 9.3 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 76.3 kilometres
Manchester Airport Terminal 3
— 29.2 kilometres
29.2 kilometres Manchester Airport — 29.4 kilometres
29.4 kilometres Manchester Airport Terminal 1 — 29.5 kilometres
We are located in Harpur Hill, on the edge of Buxton, Derbyshire.
Turn off the A515 (Ashbourne Road) onto the B5053. Turn immediately right towards Harpur Hill. The entrance to Clover Fields is approximately half a mile along on the left.
If you miss the entrance, continue along the road where there is a roundabout which will enable you to turn around safely.
If you feel a bit lost on your journey, please call us on 01298 78731, we are always happy to help!
As well as the splendour of the Peak District National Park, there are many places to explore in the surrounding area.
The Buxton Opera house and Pavilion Gardens
Wonder of the Peak, Victorian Tram Tour of Buxton
Buxton Brewery and the Tap House
Pooles Cavern, Buxton
The Caverns of Castleton:
Blue John Cavern
Haddon Hall, Bakewell
Chatsworth House, Park and Gardens
Blackwell Mill Cycle Hire
The market town of Ashbourne
There is a bus service which runs into Buxton every half an hour, it is just a short 5-10 minute walk from the site
The Church Inn, Chelmorton
Go Ape, Buxton
- Haddon Hall (15.7 kilometres)
- Lyme Park & Gardens (NT) (16.3 kilometres)
- Chatsworth (18.1 kilometres)
- Lyme Park (17.6 kilometres)
- Winster Market House (19.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Clover Fields Touring Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Clover Fields Touring Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Clover Fields Touring Park? As well as the splendour of the Peak District National Park, there are many places to explore in the surrounding area. The Buxton Opera house and Pavilion Gardens Wonder of the Peak, ... Read more