This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
The Yeaveley Estate is in the heart of Derbyshire and is the ideal location to sample some of the finest shooting events and country sporting activities. Yeaveley Estate Shooting School has a very rich history, being one of the first five shooting grounds in the country. It is within easy reach for everyone whether you come by car, train or plane.
We have on-site accommodation in our tipis and army tents. The ‘Estate lodge’ has a fully licenced bar to relax in after a busy day. The estate also has extensive clay pigeon shooting facilities which can provide a challenge to both novice and experienced shooters (extra charges apply).
Located in the same area as the tipi accommodation, for guests in the tipis and army tents is our kitchen summerhouse; this has hot running water, two communal fridges, a gas army stove, pots, pans, cutlery, kettle, mugs, cups, chopping boards, and just about everything we think you’ll need for your weekend away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 sites)
- Coach stations
Alton Towers: Coach Stop
— 11.8 kilometres
11.8 kilometres Derby Bus Station — 17.5 kilometres
17.5 kilometres Belper Bus Station — 17.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Tutbury & Hatton Rail Station
— 11.0 kilometres
11.0 kilometres Uttoxeter Rail Station — 11.4 kilometres
11.4 kilometres Idridgehay Rail Station — 13.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 98.4 kilometres
East Midlands Airport
— 30.4 kilometres
From Derby, take A52 and Long Lane to Rodsley Lane in Derbyshire. Continue on Rodsley Lane. Entrance to the Estate is to the right-hand side of the Yeaveley Arms Public House (currently closed).
From Stoke-on-Trent, follow A50 and A515 to Derby Lane in Derbyshire. Follow Derby Lane and Leapley Lane. Entrance to the Estate is to the right-hand side of the Yeaveley Arms Public House (currently closed).
The local region offers a great abundance of pleasures for all ages, from the stately Chatsworth House and historic spa towns of Buxton and Matlock, to the chills, spills and thrills of Alton Towers.
- National Trust properties Ilam Hall, Sudbury Hall, Kedleston Hall and Calke Abbey
- Tissington trail, Manifold track, Dovedale
- Cycle routes, Agnes Meadow Lane, walks in the area
- Local course and trout fishing
- Sudbury Hall (8.2 kilometres)
- Alton Towers Resort (11.5 kilometres)
- Kedleston Hall (12.2 kilometres)
- The Old Manor (6.6 kilometres)
- Sudbury Hall and the National Trust Museum of Childhood (8.5 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Yeaveley Estate have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Yeaveley Estate dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Yeaveley Estate? The local region offers a great abundance of pleasures for all ages, from the stately Chatsworth House and historic spa towns of Buxton and Matlock, to the chills, spills and thrills of ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Yeaveley Estate?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.