This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Laidback site in the grounds of a family farm just outside Cublington
- Milton Keynes, Waddesdon Manor and Woburn within a half-hour drive
- Food pub, fishing lake and golf within a five-minute drive
Ever fantasised about buying up a gorgeous bit of the countryside and using it to build your own home? That’s exactly what the Munceys have done at Sunhill Farm Campsite, a splendid Buckinghamshire spot five minutes’ drive from the little village of Cublington.
So enamoured were they with this scenic rural location that they’ve decided to open it up for others to enjoy – you’ll not be able to set up home on quite as grand a scale as the family have done, but there’s plenty of space to spread out around the pitches field and numbers on site are limited so that there's never a feeling of getting bunched up.
Life on site is all very laidback, so feel free to bring dogs along, let the kids run about a bit and take advantage of the open space to set up barbecues (smokeless ones only, ta). Facilities are similarly down-to-earth, simply amounting to gents’ and ladies’ toilets in the pitches field.
And the setting’s not just a pretty one – it’s also handy for getting out and about. As a self-respecting countryside site, naturally there’s a fishing lake, a golf course and a foodie pub within a five-minute drive, and a couple of fancy historic houses within 15 minutes or so. For more urban-style outings, Milton Keynes is about a 20-minute drive away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Clean toilets, nice view, relaxed atmosphere, nice foraging in the …
A come again site.
Very friendly welcome despite late arrival. Simple but peaceful plot …
Anthony was a fantastic host and very accommodating!
We had a great stay. Would come again
Stunning views, clean facility, beautiful surroundings
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
Milton Keynes: Station Square Coach Stop
— 13.7 kilometres
13.7 kilometres Milton Keynes: Midsummer Boulevard Coach Stop — 14.8 kilometres
14.8 kilometres Milton Keynes Coachway — 17.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Leighton Buzzard Rail Station
— 7.4 kilometres
7.4 kilometres Bletchley Rail Station — 9.9 kilometres
9.9 kilometres Cheddington Rail Station — 10.3 kilometres
- Ferry ports
— 58.5 kilometres
London Luton Airport
— 28.2 kilometres
28.2 kilometres London Oxford Airport — 37.4 kilometres
Being out in the countryside means you may well spot some wildlife and farm animals as you wander locally, but if the beasts you’ve encountered nearby aren’t big enough for your liking you’ll want to head over to Woburn Safari Park (25 minutes’ drive), where you can come face to face with elephants, giraffes, lions and other sizeable creatures.
If those aforementioned fantasies of building your own pad persist, take a trip to Waddesdon Manor (20 minutes), to see how bon viveur Baron de Rothschild got on with his own project (hint: he filled it with art and wine – both excellent choices). There’s a similar flamboyant estate to explore at Stowe (half an hour), where the gardens were designed by one Capability Brown.
For more tributes to triumphs of human endeavour, head to Buckinghamshire Railway Centre or Bletchley Park (both 15 minutes) or scoot over to see the speed demons take to the track at Silverstone (half an hour). If you want that speedy thrill for yourself, try out the indoor skydiving centre or Snozone ski centre in Milton Keynes (25 minutes).
- Bletchley Park (10.0 kilometres)
- Waddesdon Manor (13.0 kilometres)
- Woburn Enterprises Limited (14.3 kilometres)
- Ascott (5.3 kilometres)
- King's Head (10.8 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Sunhill Farm Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Sunhill Farm Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Sunhill Farm Campsite? Being out in the countryside means you may well spot some wildlife and farm animals as you wander locally, but if the beasts you’ve encountered nearby aren’t big enough for your liking … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Sunhill Farm Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon