Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Small and secluded glamping site on a peaceful family-run farm
- A mile from the village of Stagsden; Milton Keynes 20 minutes' drive
- Furnished bell tents in a spacious meadow; kids and pets welcome
North End Farm Glamping sums up what's great about the English countryside – sunsets, lazy picnics on the grass, gazing out over ancient oak trees… This family-run site is a mile from the quiet village of Stagsden, surrounded by peaceful farmland, woodlands and easily accessible walking trails.
Here you can wake up in a fully-furnished bell tent with birds, horses and cows as neighbours. If you're here during harvest time, you'll also catch a glimpse of rural life in action, while a wide array of wildlife passes through the farm all year round.
And, best of all, none of the above will involve the fiddly business of pitching your own tent. The canvas bell tents here are set up for your arrival, with cosy bedding, a camp kitchen kit and proper beds (with room for up to four guests), plus access to steamy showers and a loo with a view. Kids, well-behaved dogs, barbecues and campfires are all welcome.
For gentle strolls, North End Farm Glamping has direct access to a circular route around Stagsden. The village borders a golf course for further outdoor pursuits, while Bromham, a suburb of Bedford, is approximately another mile and a half down the road (or five minutes' drive from site). Head here for pubs, supermarkets, kids' play areas or to start scenic walks along the River Great Ouse.
Open from 07/10/2021 to 08/16/2021
Open from 08/18/2021 to 09/05/2021
Please note that the toilet/shower facilities are unisex.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
No cars/motorcycles at the site. All cars must be parked in the designated area.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the park are unlit.
Minimum spacing of 5 metres between pitches.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Max. persons: 4 x
Dimensions: 4.0m width x 4.0m length (13.1ft width x 13.1ft length) Calculated area: 16.0m² (172.2ft²)
|Max. persons||4 x
4.0m width x 4.0m length
(13.1ft width x 13.1ft length)
Calculated area: 16.0m² (172.2ft²)
(1 x double bed, 2 x single bed)
|No toilets in the unit: shared facilities available.|
|No showers in the unit: shared facilities available.|
|Doona and pillows|
|Beds made up|
|Dry toilet / eco toilet|
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (R), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Excellent would recommend
Excellent site with clean facilities, wonderful hosts, spacious set up
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 6.6 kilometres
6.6 kilometres War Memorial — 6.6 kilometres
6.6 kilometres Bus Station — 7.8 kilometres
- Train stations
Bedford Rail Station
— 7.3 kilometres
7.3 kilometres Kempston Hardwick Rail Station — 7.4 kilometres
7.4 kilometres Bedford St Johns Rail Station — 8.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Camden Lock Waterbus
— 72.8 kilometres
London Luton Airport
— 31.9 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Box End Park Watersports: 10 minutes' drive
- Bromham Mill and Gallery: 10 minutes
- The Higgins Bedford (art gallery): 15 minutes
- Panacea Museum (about local religious history): 15 minutes
- Harrold Odell Country Park: 20 minutes
- Elstow Abbey: 20 minutes
- Snozone Milton Keynes: 20 minutes
- Woburn Safari Park: 25 minutes
- Rushden Lakes Shopping Centre: 30 minutes
- Bodyflight Bedford (7.3 kilometres)
- Gulliver's Land (13.6 kilometres)
- Woburn Enterprises Limited (14.4 kilometres)
- Ascott (27.8 kilometres)
- Dunstable Downs, Chilterns Gateway Centre and Whipsnade Estate (30.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||11:30 a.m.|
North End Farm Glamping cancellation policy
No refunds within 2 weeks of arrival date.
The park is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. North End Farm Glamping will debit the balance from your card 2 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 2 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does North End Farm Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is North End Farm Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near North End Farm Glamping? Local attractions and activities include: - Box End Park Watersports: 10 minutes' drive - Bromham Mill and Gallery: 10 minutes - The Higgins Bedford (art gallery): 15 minutes - Panacea Museum (about … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of North End Farm Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11:30 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at North End Farm Glamping? From R2 437,87 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability