Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campgrounds, glamping sites and RV parks throughout the USA, Europe and South America.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Gypsy wagons: Glamping holidays in Bridport
6 bookable parks within 64.4 kilometers of Bridport
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Friendly, spacious back-to-basics site in rural west Dorset
- A 10-minute drive from Bridport and 20 from Lyme Regis
- Eco-friendly site with wildflower meadow, tyre swing and garden toys
Bell tent 4 x From £40/€44.42/A$74.07/US$49.36/$67.96/CHF47.46/SEK465.23/DKK331.08/NOK479.92/ISK6,703/ARS3,375.33/CLP39,440/PEN169.51/NZ$79.62/ZAR866.58/PLN197.14/R$263.88/CZK1,196.19/RSD5,228/HUF15,403.72/RUB3,473.81/CN¥352.31 per night Family yurt 4 x From £75/€83.28/A$138.88/US$92.55/$127.42/CHF88.98/SEK872.30/DKK620.78/NOK899.85/ISK12,568/ARS6,328.75/CLP73,950/PEN317.82/NZ$149.29/ZAR1,624.84/PLN369.64/R$494.78/CZK2,242.85/RSD9,803/HUF28,881.97/RUB6,513.38/CN¥660.58 per night Amaryllis yurt 4 x From £95/€105.49/A$175.92/US$117.23/$161.39/CHF112.71/SEK1,104.91/DKK786.32/NOK1,139.81/ISK15,920/ARS8,016.42/CLP93,670/PEN402.58/NZ$189.10/ZAR2,058.13/PLN468.21/R$626.72/CZK2,840.94/RSD12,417/HUF36,583.83/RUB8,250.29/CN¥836.74 per night
- Retro glamping units in a peaceful riverside glade near Crewkerne
- Half an hour's drive from Glastonbury and the Jurassic Coast
- On a 14-acre historic estate with pub and restaurant
Shepherd's hut 2 x From £75/€83.28/A$138.88/US$92.55/$127.42/CHF88.98/SEK872.30/DKK620.78/NOK899.85/ISK12,568/ARS6,328.75/CLP73,950/PEN317.82/NZ$149.29/ZAR1,624.84/PLN369.64/R$494.78/CZK2,242.85/RSD9,803/HUF28,881.97/RUB6,513.38/CN¥660.58 per night
- Farm site over 270 acres, in the foothills of the Quantocks
- Help feed the farm pigs, goats and chickens
- Footpaths, fields and woodland to walk; maps provided; breakfast café
Bella bell tent 4 x From £50/€55.52/A$92.59/US$61.70/$84.94/CHF59.32/SEK581.53/DKK413.85/NOK599.90/ISK8,379/ARS4,219.17/CLP49,300/PEN211.88/NZ$99.53/ZAR1,083.23/PLN246.43/R$329.85/CZK1,495.23/RSD6,535/HUF19,254.64/RUB4,342.26/CN¥440.39 per night Cloud shepherd's hut 4 x From £55/€61.07/A$101.85/US$67.87/$93.44/CHF65.26/SEK639.68/DKK455.24/NOK659.89/ISK9,217/ARS4,641.08/CLP54,230/PEN233.07/NZ$109.48/ZAR1,191.55/PLN271.07/R$362.84/CZK1,644.76/RSD7,189/HUF21,180.11/RUB4,776.48/CN¥484.43 per night
- Relaxed, off-grid site with views over Devon’s hills towards Exeter
- City centre a 10-min drive, Topsham 25 and Exmouth beach 35 mins away
- Communal firepit; free-range eggs and firewood for sale on site
Cabin 2 x From £40/€44.42/A$74.07/US$49.36/$67.96/CHF47.46/SEK465.23/DKK331.08/NOK479.92/ISK6,703/ARS3,375.33/CLP39,440/PEN169.51/NZ$79.62/ZAR866.58/PLN197.14/R$263.88/CZK1,196.19/RSD5,228/HUF15,403.72/RUB3,473.81/CN¥352.31 per night
- Award-winning, peaceful and adults-only park
- Overlooking the Mendip Hills; River Yeo flowing through the grounds
- A short stroll to Cheddar village and Cheddar Gorge
Camping pod 2 x From £42/€46.64/A$77.78/US$51.83/$71.35/CHF49.83/SEK488.49/DKK347.64/NOK503.91/ISK7,038/ARS3,544.10/CLP41,412/PEN177.98/NZ$83.60/ZAR909.91/PLN207/R$277.08/CZK1,256/RSD5,490/HUF16,173.90/RUB3,647.50/CN¥369.93 per night Camping pod (large) 2 x From £47/€52.19/A$87.03/US$58/$79.85/CHF55.76/SEK546.64/DKK389.02/NOK563.90/ISK7,876/ARS3,966.02/CLP46,342/PEN199.17/NZ$93.56/ZAR1,018.23/PLN231.64/R$310.06/CZK1,405.52/RSD6,143/HUF18,099.37/RUB4,081.72/CN¥413.96 per night
- In a secluded Devon valley a couple of miles from the coast
- Adjacent to three coarse fishing lakes and 10 minutes from Torbay
- Within 15 minutes' walk of the nearest pub
Shepherd's hut 2 x From £45/€49.97/A$83.33/US$55.53/$76.45/CHF53.39/SEK523.38/DKK372.47/NOK539.91/ISK7,541/ARS3,797.25/CLP44,370/PEN190.69/NZ$89.57/ZAR974.90/PLN221.78/R$296.87/CZK1,345.71/RSD5,882/HUF17,329.18/RUB3,908.03/CN¥396.35 per night Yurt 4 x From £55/€61.07/A$101.85/US$67.87/$93.44/CHF65.26/SEK639.68/DKK455.24/NOK659.89/ISK9,217/ARS4,641.08/CLP54,230/PEN233.07/NZ$109.48/ZAR1,191.55/PLN271.07/R$362.84/CZK1,644.76/RSD7,189/HUF21,180.11/RUB4,776.48/CN¥484.43 per night Yurt (large) 5 x From £70/€77.73/A$129.63/US$86.38/$118.92/CHF83.05/SEK814.14/DKK579.40/NOK839.86/ISK11,730/ARS5,906.83/CLP69,020/PEN296.64/NZ$139.34/ZAR1,516.52/PLN345/R$461.79/CZK2,093.33/RSD9,149/HUF26,956.50/RUB6,079.16/CN¥616.54 per night 2 bedroom safari tent 6 x From £88/€97.72/A$162.96/US$108.60/$149.50/CHF104.41/SEK1,023.50/DKK728.38/NOK1,055.82/ISK14,747/ARS7,425.73/CLP86,768/PEN372.91/NZ$175.17/ZAR1,906.48/PLN433.71/R$580.54/CZK2,631.61/RSD11,502/HUF33,888.17/RUB7,642.37/CN¥775.08 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the parks that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Bridport?
- How much does it cost to stay in Bridport? Prices start at £40.00 ($67.96)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Bridport are open now? 1 See all sites in Bridport open now
- How many sites in Bridport allow dogs? 5 See all dog-friendly sites in Bridport