This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Pencader (Carmarthenshire): Square Bus Stop
— 28.6 kilometers
28.6 kilometers St Clears (Carmarthenshire) Coach Stop — 31.1 kilometers
31.1 kilometers Aberaeron (Ceredigion): Alban Square Bus Stop — 33.0 kilometers
- Train stations
Fishguard Harbour Rail Station
— 23.5 kilometers
23.5 kilometers Fishguard & Goodwick Rail Station — 24.3 kilometers
24.3 kilometers Clunderwen Rail Station — 27.0 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 24.3 kilometers
24.3 kilometers Tenby Ferry Landing — 45.3 kilometers
45.3 kilometers Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 47.1 kilometers
— 67.0 kilometers
- National Wool Museum (19.0 kilometers)
- Llanerchaeron - National Trust (33.4 kilometers)
- National Botanic Garden of Wales (44.1 kilometers)
- Tudor Merchant's House (45.5 kilometers)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (46.9 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.