Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Yurt, tipi, bell tent, dome and wigwam parks in Dunfermline
6 bookable sites with rent a tent within 64.4 kilometres of Dunfermline
- Browse all Dunfermline campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Safari tent glamping on a 100-acre farm above Scotland’s oldest dam
- Walks straight from the site and a 25-minute drive to Stirling
- Rolltop bath, well-equipped kitchen, board games, fresh eggs for sale
Tabitha 3 bedroom safari tent 6 x From £500/€553.61/$911.95/US$649.30/CA$870.97/CHF594.81/SEK5,702.62/DKK4,122/NOK5,950.03/ISK88,584/ARS47,045.71/CLP497,625/PEN2,300.09/NZ$985.09/ZAR11,366.91/PLN2,438.64/R$3,481.36/CZK14,519.48/RSD65,076/HUF191,220.54/RUB47,997.46/CN¥4,534.46 per 4 nights
- Cosy pods on a working farm 15 minutes’ drive outside Livingston
- Half an hour from the centre of Edinburgh by car or train
- Playground, games room and amenity block with kitchen/diner
Wigwam 5 x From £55/€60.90/$100.31/US$71.42/CA$95.81/CHF65.43/SEK627.29/DKK453.42/NOK654.50/ISK9,744/ARS5,175.03/CLP54,739/PEN253.01/NZ$108.36/ZAR1,250.36/PLN268.25/R$382.95/CZK1,597.14/RSD7,158/HUF21,034.26/RUB5,279.72/CN¥498.79 per night Poppy Pig wigwam (ensuite) 5 x From £65/€71.97/$118.55/US$84.41/CA$113.23/CHF77.32/SEK741.34/DKK535.86/NOK773.50/ISK11,516/ARS6,115.94/CLP64,691/PEN299.01/NZ$128.06/ZAR1,477.70/PLN317.02/R$452.58/CZK1,887.53/RSD8,460/HUF24,858.67/RUB6,239.67/CN¥589.48 per night
- Luxury glamping within 5 minutes' drive of the famed Gleneagles resort
- Lush setting high in the Perthshire hills, 55 mins' drive from Glasgow
- A 15-minute drive from Crieff and within 30 of Stirling and Perth
Heather yurt (hot tub, adults only) 2 x From £300/€332.16/$547.17/US$389.58/CA$522.58/CHF356.88/SEK3,421.57/DKK2,473.20/NOK3,570.02/ISK53,151/ARS28,227.43/CLP298,575/PEN1,380.05/NZ$591.05/ZAR6,820.15/PLN1,463.18/R$2,088.82/CZK8,711.69/RSD39,046/HUF114,732.33/RUB28,798.48/CN¥2,720.68 per 2 nights Bramble yurt (ensuite, hot tub, adults only) 2 x From £300/€332.16/$547.17/US$389.58/CA$522.58/CHF356.88/SEK3,421.57/DKK2,473.20/NOK3,570.02/ISK53,151/ARS28,227.43/CLP298,575/PEN1,380.05/NZ$591.05/ZAR6,820.15/PLN1,463.18/R$2,088.82/CZK8,711.69/RSD39,046/HUF114,732.33/RUB28,798.48/CN¥2,720.68 per 2 nights
- Off-grid wildlife haven five minutes' drive from a nature reserve
- A 10-minute drive from Falkirk, 30 from Glasgow and 55 from Edinburgh
- Croquet, lacrosse, badminton, bike hire and free-range egg sales
Bell tent (ensuite) 6 x From £60/€66.43/$109.43/US$77.92/CA$104.52/CHF71.38/SEK684.31/DKK494.64/NOK714/ISK10,630/ARS5,645.49/CLP59,715/PEN276.01/NZ$118.21/ZAR1,364.03/PLN292.64/R$417.76/CZK1,742.34/RSD7,809/HUF22,946.47/RUB5,759.70/CN¥544.14 per night
- Touring park with river and mountain views
- Fish for salmon and trout on a private stretch of the river
- Heated amenities block with free hot showers
Wigwam 4 x From £40/€44.29/$72.96/US$51.94/CA$69.68/CHF47.58/SEK456.21/DKK329.76/NOK476/ISK7,087/ARS3,763.66/CLP39,810/PEN184.01/NZ$78.81/ZAR909.35/PLN195.09/R$278.51/CZK1,161.56/RSD5,206/HUF15,297.64/RUB3,839.80/CN¥362.76 per night Wigwam (hot tub, premium) 4 x From £90/€99.65/$164.15/US$116.87/CA$156.78/CHF107.07/SEK1,026.47/DKK741.96/NOK1,071.01/ISK15,945/ARS8,468.23/CLP89,572/PEN414.02/NZ$177.32/ZAR2,046.04/PLN438.95/R$626.64/CZK2,613.51/RSD11,714/HUF34,419.70/RUB8,639.54/CN¥816.20 per night
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Dunfermline?
- How much does it cost to stay in Dunfermline? Prices start at £40.00 ($72.96)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Dunfermline are open now? 3 See all sites in Dunfermline open now
- How many sites in Dunfermline allow dogs? 5 See all dog-friendly sites in Dunfermline