Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Yurt, tipi, bell tent, dome and wigwam parks in Keswick
5 bookable sites with rent a tent within 64.4 kilometres of Keswick
- Browse all Keswick campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Smart, well-equipped yurts on a family-run Lake District farm
- A 10-minute drive from Derwentwater and 20 from Keswick
- Next to the Derwent river, with fab views of Borrowdale
Yurt 5 x From £285/€315.45/$520.64/US$372.80/CA$492.67/CHF339.17/SEK3,237.40/DKK2,349.36/NOK3,312.56/ISK50,827/ARS27,253.66/CLP296,038/PEN1,331.44/NZ$568.61/ZAR6,495.44/PLN1,386.74/R$2,006.69/CZK8,245.06/RSD37,093/HUF108,851.58/RUB27,237.63/CN¥2,589.11 per 3 nights
- Luxurious yurts in the Lake District, 20 minutes' drive from Keswick
- Peaceful field on the edge of a farm 10 mins' drive from Cockermouth
- Bedding, woodburner and fully-equipped kitchen in each yurt
Yurt 4 x From £71.25/€78.86/$130.16/US$93.20/CA$123.17/CHF84.79/SEK809.35/DKK587.34/NOK828.14/ISK12,707/ARS6,813.41/CLP74,010/PEN332.86/NZ$142.15/ZAR1,623.86/PLN346.68/R$501.67/CZK2,061.26/RSD9,273/HUF27,212.89/RUB6,809.41/CN¥647.28 per night
- Quiet hillside farm site in west Cumbria with views to the sea
- Coast, lakes, hill walks and mountain biking within 40 minutes' drive
- Around five minutes' drive to Caldbeck for pub, cafés and shop
2 bedroom safari tent 5 x From £58/€64.20/$105.95/US$75.87/CA$100.26/CHF69.02/SEK658.84/DKK478.12/NOK674.13/ISK10,344/ARS5,546.36/CLP60,246/PEN270.96/NZ$115.72/ZAR1,321.88/PLN282.21/R$408.38/CZK1,677.94/RSD7,549/HUF22,152.25/RUB5,543.10/CN¥526.91 per night
- Family-friendly site with stunning views across Solway Firth
- A 10-minute drive from the Lake District and 20 from the coast
- Shops and restaurants five miles away in Wigton
Bell tent 6 x From £50/€55.34/$91.34/US$65.40/CA$86.43/CHF59.50/SEK567.96/DKK412.17/NOK581.15/ISK8,917/ARS4,781.34/CLP51,936/PEN233.59/NZ$99.76/ZAR1,139.55/PLN243.29/R$352.05/CZK1,446.50/RSD6,508/HUF19,096.77/RUB4,778.53/CN¥454.23 per night
- Scenic farm site five minutes' drive from the Lake District
- A 10-minute drive from Sizergh Castle; 20 from Lake Windermere
- On-site bar with outdoor seating; views over hills and Morecambe Bay
Bell tent 2 x From £50/€55.34/$91.34/US$65.40/CA$86.43/CHF59.50/SEK567.96/DKK412.17/NOK581.15/ISK8,917/ARS4,781.34/CLP51,936/PEN233.59/NZ$99.76/ZAR1,139.55/PLN243.29/R$352.05/CZK1,446.50/RSD6,508/HUF19,096.77/RUB4,778.53/CN¥454.23 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Keswick?
- How much does it cost to stay in Keswick? Prices start at £50.00 ($91.34)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Keswick are open now? 5 See all sites in Keswick open now
- How many sites in Keswick allow dogs? 5 See all dog-friendly sites in Keswick